• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highlights of Kirby in SSBU

D

Deleted member

I once Kirbycided with Ryu and ended up winning XD (I had like 75% damage and he had like 25%)

I also managed to (much more casual, had final smash) miss four of my final smashes, getting caught in a final smash with Bowser Jr., survived and managed to beat him by kirbyciding yet again.

What are your highlights of the puffball?

meowtactics

Smash Rookie
Comboing a fair/dair into a charge shot stolen from the opponent feels amazing. And of course, Kirby's edge guards are simply outstanding and feel good every time to land whether it's a dair or an up b to the ledge. One time, I was facing a wario cpu and he stage spiked me... well as I crawled back I didn't have enough space to make it back BUT I did have enough space to up b his naive self with me into oblivion since he was playing the "whee I'm gonna bounce around below the ledge" game.

Top Bottom