• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Highest known Mii Gunner GSP

Lorisaur

Smash Cadet
Well, i guess that for some reason no one plays this awesome character. It's incredibly hard to increase gsp at some point, after getting to 3.42M i started gaining less than 1k for defeating opponents with an higher gsp than me. Anyone else has similar issues? Whst's the highest Mii Gunner gsp have you ever seen? Currently, I'm sitting at 3.45M and I'm thanking god for that

BiG_GiNg

Smash Rookie
I got to 3.5 and I think I'm lucky to get 5k per win. My guess is cause there isn't alot or Mii Gunners out there that it seems really hard.to gain any ground after 3.3 mill

BiG_GiNg

Smash Rookie
3.5 mill is around the highest for mii gunner. Well I guess I'm around one of the highest gsps then I was close to 3.6 last I checked

Naggy

Smash Cadet
NNID
OfficialFelon
I don't know why the highest GSP matters for improvement at all. It's not a very accurate indicator of player skill.

BiG_GiNg

Smash Rookie
It doesn't at all imo. It's more of just a yeah I'm high thing. I haven't touched quick play in weeks though. I get better matches doing arenas. Even if they do seem to shut down Everytime I win
I don't know why the highest GSP matters for improvement at all. It's not a very accurate indicator of player skill.

Lorisaur

Smash Cadet
It doesn't at all imo. It's more of just a yeah I'm high thing. I haven't touched quick play in weeks though. I get better matches doing arenas. Even if they do seem to shut down Everytime I win
Exactly, is more like a "yeeey I can pat myself on the shoulder like Intro does" than a "wow I'm good", the GSP system sucks

Atem

Smash Cadet
I have a 3.6 but I had a 3.8 recently. But yeah it drops way to easily with way to little increase

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
An issue with GSP is that it's a moving goalpost. At a month old, the earliest posts in this thread are already way outdated as the number of people playing the game continues to rise.

ZBOYFLESH

Smash Rookie
Well, i guess that for some reason no one plays this awesome character. It's incredibly hard to increase gsp at some point, after getting to 3.42M i started gaining less than 1k for defeating opponents with an higher gsp than me. Anyone else has similar issues? Whst's the highest Mii Gunner gsp have you ever seen? Currently, I'm sitting at 3.45M and I'm thanking god for that
3.5 mill is around the highest for mii gunner. Well I guess I'm around one of the highest gsps then I was close to 3.6 last I checked
It's so hard to get higher. I've been working my butt off, trying to get into elite smash. I'm at 4.1 right now and nothing.

Naov

Smash Cadet
Today I got to elite at 4,410k , so the highest player should be around 4,546k, supposing 3% of players get to elite smash.

Lorisaur

Smash Cadet
Didn't know this thing about the top 3%!! This means I'm extremely close to the top, sitting at around 4,510K

Lorisaur

Smash Cadet
dang I fell to 3.9 mil I hate fighting Wolf
You can overcome Wolf on the close range battle with the b&b combos, upair dragdown, safe on shield Bair, quick Downsmash and high gimping potential Mii Gunner has. Bait reflectors to get your grabs

Naov

Smash Cadet
My highest score (Acording to Vault's scores) is 4,741,492.

But i tend to wander a lot between 4650 and that score.

Top Bottom