• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Seas $200 PotBonus (so far)-November 23rd -24th, 2013 - EastCarolinaUniversity Greenville, NC

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
hope I can actually get a ride to the cookout this time. Still havn't been yet but heard its great
You're staying with us, my friend. We live like a minute from cookout so you'll get your ride! It's my favorite place to eat :3
Also best on the menu is big double burger with cheddar cheese (specify cheddar) onions, bacon, cajun seasoning, and ranch.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
You're staying with us, my friend. We live like a minute from cookout so you'll get your ride! It's my favorite place to eat :3
Also best on the menu is big double burger with cheddar cheese (specify cheddar) onions, bacon, cajun seasoning, and ranch.

wait are you with koozy and shwag (who's housing rest of FL)?

if so

cookout binge

KoozyK

Smash Ace
Georgia, and some of Florida are confirmed.

Still waiting to hear from tri-state

MD/VA might be coming too, waiting to hear from them also.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Some Florida?

You think we're in danger? We are not in danger, SmashBoards. WE ARE THE DANGER. A guy drives to the venue and gets wrecked and you think that of us? No. WE ARE THE ONES WHO KNOCK.

DRN

Smash Lord
you calvin and hunter apparently
Lolol I actually originally never had any plans to come to this since I was supposed to be in Florida for this weekend. My plans have changed so I might be able to go if GA gets a car together that isnt mine. I know hunter has been trying to get go though and Calvin is still trying to call for work off. Pretty sure he hasnt made any plans to get here past that.

Shwag

Smash Cadet
hope I can actually get a ride to the cookout this time. Still havn't been yet but heard its great
I got youuuuuuu. Cookout is increda delicious.

Oh, thought you were part of FL staying with us, nvm, Maria's got you then.

But yeah, FL people staying with us, I got your ride to cookout. We don't money match at our smash fests, we cookout tray match.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I got youuuuuuu. Cookout is increda delicious.

Oh, thought you were part of FL staying with us, nvm, Maria's got you then.

But yeah, FL people staying with us, I got your ride to cookout. We don't money match at our smash fests, we cookout tray match.
Best post on Smashboards 2013

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
more black people! And Zak, who's black by association! (good enough)

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Do all of you people live near each other?

Because practice before would be prime.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'll most likely be staying in farmville w GQ's family. if not we'll be on campus i suppose.

see y'all soon; i'm pretty excited about commentating (hint hint ma****as)

Top Bottom