• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Level Players

SvellUlfr

Smash Rookie
I have been a fan of the Castlevania games for years, and with the announcement of the Belmonts in to Smash, I knew I had to main these beefy bois. That being said, I haven't been able to find any professionals that play them. I am looking for any pro, streamer, or just anyone who has a love of our vampire killers to watch so I can better learn the characters. Do ya'll know who would be good to watch?

RancidLeaf

Smash Rookie
NNID
SlyLeaf
I haven't been able to see much gameplay from the Belmonts, but I'd look out for Moosh (usually uses Simon) and Frosty (usually uses Richter). The reason I'm pointing out which Belmont they use is so that you have an easier time finding footage from them.

SvellUlfr

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure yet if he will main Richter, but MKLeo was playing him a lot the other day on stream. Might keep an eye out for him.

RunawayPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NiftySSB
I second watchinf frosty. At xanadu there is a pretty good richter too named mogg. Dabuz also pulls out richter occasionally, but mostly on stream

KangarooReaper

Smash Rookie
Nah, they are low tier, mid at best, locals are your best bet outside of streamers playing them for fun. The meta has already developed quite a bit from just Moosh and Mogg, I learned a lot from them.

Sauce09

Smash Rookie
Nah, they are low tier, mid at best, locals are your best bet outside of streamers playing them for fun. The meta has already developed quite a bit from just Moosh and Mogg, I learned a lot from them.
I mean they are placing in tournaments and even placed in a major tournament.

Belmonts have fantastic aerials, tilts, projectiles, and great OoS options. Although their options for getting back to the stage or on the ground are limited, the same applies for most characters, to be honest.

Most streamers I've seen, like Zero or Leffen, think they are very strong characters, too. So I'm not sure what you're on about :/

RunawayPanda

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NiftySSB
I mean they are placing in tournaments and even placed in a major tournament.

Belmonts have fantastic aerials, tilts, projectiles, and great OoS options. Although their options for getting back to the stage or on the ground are limited, the same applies for most characters, to be honest.

Most streamers I've seen, like Zero or Leffen, think they are very strong characters, too. So I'm not sure what you're on about :/
Yeah they honestly are super strong, but you have to play them near perfectly, which will end up giving the character a lot of mixed results.

Top Bottom