• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Five! The Billy (and Jimmy) Lee Support Thread

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
I think the fireballs are fine. They've also had it in Double Dragon Neon.

I personally don't think weapons are necessary if they already have enough attacks of their own to make a moveset. It just wouldn't represent them that well.
I'll like to point out that in Double Dragon II: The Revenge's arcade version, the doppelganger final boss can also shoot fireballs.

Same also applies to Sonny (who was the third Lee brother in Double Dragon III: The Rosetta Stone) in Double Dragon IV.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Double Dragon Neon starts with Marian getting captured and Bill commenting, "Oh, man. Not again." It might actually be kinda neat to start their Smash trailer with something similar. Have Marian be captured by some of the Smash baddies, like Bowser.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Big news! Marian is playable in River City Girls 2.

Makes me wonder if the bros are unlockable.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Big news! Marian is playable in River City Girls 2.

Makes me wonder if the bros are unlockable.
Thanks goodness, you revived this thread. Exciting news, indeed!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
It's good to see ASW still does things with this series or its characters.
In this case I'd say this is more on WayForward's end, since they did get a chance to re-release Neon. Pretty nice nonetheless.

Can't help but wonder if we'll fight any more DD bosses, like Machine Gun Willy. It's already strongly implied that we'll fight the dragon twins from the Kunio side of the cast.

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
In this case I'd say this is more on WayForward's end, since they did get a chance to re-release Neon. Pretty nice nonetheless.

Can't help but wonder if we'll fight any more DD bosses, like Machine Gun Willy. It's already strongly implied that we'll fight the dragon twins from the Kunio side of the cast.
Well yeah, true it's WayForward's game but ASW still has to allow it, so it's good for both, I guess.

That'd be cool! I love fighting the Dragon Twins, especially since the Double Dragon theme usually plays.

Wonder Smash

Smash Lord
I just thought about another idea that can be used for their Down Special that's taken from Double Dragon Neon.

Down Special: Billy/Jimmy would crouch, then do either of the following attacks:
  • Up Special would be an uppercut.
  • Forward Special would be the jumping Knee.
  • Back Special would be the elbow.

Top Bottom