• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Hideout of the Phantom Thieves - Joker Social

Best girl?

• Sae

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Futaba

Votes: 91 33.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 26 9.6%
  • Haru

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Kawakami

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Takemi

• Ohya

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Chiyaya

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Hifumi

• Makoto

Votes: 65 24.1%

• Total voters

Flyboy

Smash Hero
That magnificent looking son of a gun... This might be the only character I use the male alt more, TBH.
He's so dashing and cool! I'm honestly tearing up - he looks so good in the Smash style. I can't believe my most-wanted is just around the corner!

amageish

Smash Master
You know, with the Joker render leaking twice so far, I am shocked that Jane hasn't had her render leaked.
I mean, if we assume she'll have some sort of Phantom Thief uniform and not just what we saw in the trailer, then it would be an unseen design thus far. So, probably not the render they'd want people using for promotional purposes. Obviously she would be posted around the internet for press kits and stuff, but the two slip-ups so far have been for ads.

That said, his full render is great.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I mean, if we assume she'll have some sort of Phantom Thief uniform and not just what we saw in the trailer, then it would be an unseen design thus far. So, probably not the render they'd want people using for promotional purposes. Obviously she would be posted around the internet for press kits and stuff, but the two slip-ups so far have been for ads.

That said, his full render is great.
That makes sense. I am just curious of how they will go about revealing her, especially if said reveal comes before Atlus show's anything further themselves.

D

Deleted member

Recent leaks for what Persona 5 Royal along with Persona 5s have hinted at her being a playable character, but not the main character, so she igth not actually be a Joker alt.

Believe that she is a bit too much and you'll be setting yourself up for a Grinch Leak all over again

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
That makes sense. I am just curious of how they will go about revealing her, especially if said reveal comes before Atlus show's anything further themselves.
I mean, nothing's changed from since before.
They could reveal her in any number of ways but it still makes more sense that the concert reveal will unleash the flood after ;p

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Recent leaks for what Persona 5 Royal along with Persona 5s have hinted at her being a playable character, but not the main character, so she igth not actually be a Joker alt.

Believe that she is a bit too much and you'll be setting yourself up for a Grinch Leak all over again
The difference between the Grinch leak and this is that Jane was found in the files, not made by some false leaker. And just because she might not be a female Joker does not mean she can't be an alt. Take Alph as an example. Different person, similar enough skill set to be an alt.

amageish

Smash Master

I mean, those """leaks""" claimed that the girl in the trailer was not the main character, but there was some other character as a FeMC (which is still weird to me, as she looks so self-inserty). There have been a lot of weird """leaks""" lately.

Though, yes, it is entirely possible that the leftover data was just, well, leftover data.

KatKit

Smash Lord
To be honest, if Smash Jane was a different character from P5R trailer girl, that'd be cool because of the (last) surprise factor. Just when we thought we knew everything, some new girl with a ponytail shows up in Smash and turns out to be the real FeMC, then the other girl would be even more of a mystery. Like, what if P5R trailer girl ends up being a love interest to the real Jane? That would open Pandora's box. I hiiiighly doubt any of this is happening, but holy crap if it did. The wait would be worth it.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
To be honest, if Smash Jane was a different character from P5R trailer girl, that'd be cool because of the (last) surprise factor. Just when we thought we knew everything, some new girl with a ponytail shows up in Smash and turns out to be the real FeMC, then the other girl would be even more of a mystery. Like, what if P5R trailer girl ends up being a love interest to the real Jane? That would open Pandora's box. I hiiiighly doubt any of this is happening, but holy crap if it did. The wait would be worth it.
I doubt it as well, but it would be cool. Would make me suspect that someone on the Persona team has a thing for tied back hair though.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
You know, even tho i dont expect it, i'm totally down for that. And hey even more character, what's not to like.

I doubt it as well, but it would be cool. Would make me suspect that someone on the Persona team has a thing for tied back hair though.
Maybe it's to make up for the lack of ponytails in the past. ;p

TheRockingGoomba

Smash Cadet
A possibility i have seen. I'm not 100 sure if this is what it would be. But hey it's good to note
What if the Pony Tail physics weren't for the PSR girl, and rather the...Pants...Bandana.....thing from Joker's P5D outfit?
I doubt it. But hey, it's possible
(Then again i found it in a video that had "leak" in the title. So he probably isn't that trustworthy)

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
True, but it would still be a little weird.
A possibility i have seen. I'm not 100 sure if this is what it would be. But hey it's good to note
What if the Pony Tail physics weren't for the PSR girl, and rather the...Pants...Bandana.....thing from Joker's P5D outfit?
I doubt it. But hey, it's possible
(Then again i found it in a video that had "leak" in the title. So he probably isn't that trustworthy)
Then it would be clothing physics, which I imagine there would be plenty of in Smash. Plus, that does not account for the "Jane" in the code.

KatKit

Smash Lord
Either that or they coordinated everything to troll Smash dataminers with a redheaded red herring.

*cries in Ohya concept art*

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Either that or they coordinated everything to troll Smash dataminers with a redheaded red herring.
You know, with all the leaking shenanigans that have ruined ruined plenty of Smash surprises, I wouldn't put it past Sakurai.
Don't imagine he would ddo that for this though. Maybe trick people into thinking Goku was a thing or something.
*cries in Ohya concept art*

WHAT.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
PERSONA 3 AND 4 MUSIC

COLOR CHANGING STAGE

EVERY PHANTOM THIEF

HIS GUN

ARSENE

THE ALL OUT ATTACK

IM DEAD!!!!!

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Wow coming out tomorow!! :D

I guess that doesn't look good for jane unless im missing something :O

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I have yet to see the trailer, but first impressions are: ADUEUENJDJDJXUCHDHDHDDH

Edit: Joker's busted lmao. Good luck trying to get close to him.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I can't believe they made Mementos interesting... By basing it more off of the map art.

Anyway, that is all pretty cool. Love that all of the Phantom Thieves get a chance in the spotlight and all the UI details they put in. Though the lack of Jane surprised me. We got a uniform alt, but no Jane to be seen. Weird.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I can't believe they made Mementos interesting... By basing it more off of the map art.

Anyway, that is all pretty cool. Love that all of the Phantom Thieves get a chance in the spotlight and all the UI details they put in. Though the lack of Jane surprised me. We got a uniform alt, but no Jane to be seen. Weird.
Well it's not looking good for jane, but i wouldnt think they totally scrapped it.
Maybe extra costume slots after the concert? I know im pulling at straws but Im gonna stay open.

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Well it's not looking good for jane, but i wouldnt think they totally scrapped it.
Maybe extra costume slots after the concert? I know im pulling at straws but Im gonna stay open.
I wouldn't be surprised if costume DLC became a thing. Let's see how it goes when more is revealed about Jane on the Atlus side of things.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I can't believe we even got a Shujin attire just like I dreamed, and every Phantom Thief randomly appearing in the All Out Attack! It's perfect! He's perfect!

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I just realized, Mementos could be legal with hazards turned off(Unless there is some non hazard related in the stage that disqualifies it)! Didn't someone here wish for that to happen? I hope it becomes legal, then we could get the cool music effect!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
It figures that I'd have to break my vow of silence yet again. But hey, glad to see I was proven wrong, right? That being said...

>the gun is in
f8a.jpg

The no-guns fan rule. Is. Dead. Forever.

All-Out Attack is here, as expected. And my gal even gets to be a background spectator! That's a pleasant surprise.

RIP Persona 1 and 2 though, they can't even get music.

Top Bottom