• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee & Project M Hidden Power: September 2015 - Results

Raisin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4971-3853-0253
Alabama Smash League Presents:

September 13, 2015

Mobile, AL
Hosts: GingerJesus, Raisin, and KimJongUn
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/494192410758917/
Singles:
Melee Singles 5$ (20 entrants)
Gamers N Geeks Melee Singles (9.12.15)
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Rag
$60.00
2nd
Roboturner
$30.00
3rd
Mikeyy
$10.00
4th
Cosmo
5th
Cruz Control
5th
Wreckt
7th
Raisin
7th
Dinowulf
9th
Lee
9th
GingerJesus
9th
Frofosho
9th
Valdens
13th
Wafe
13th
J$
13th
VanillaWater
13th
James
17th
Kim Jong UN
17th
Homer Simpson12123
17th
Cumc Nixon
17th
Tyler Hack

Smash 4 Singles 5$ (16 entrants)
Gamers N Geeks Smash 4 Singles (09.12.15)
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Valdens
$48.00
2nd
Cruz Control
$24.00
3rd
BabeRuthless
$8.00
4th
SEGA
5th
Mob
5th
Phoenix502
7th
Lee
7th
ZK~nails
9th
Andromeda
9th
Gelo
9th
Wesker
9th
VanillaWater
13th
Cosmo
13th
Hero
13th
Nolandd
13th
Tyler Hack

Project M Singles 5$ (15 entrants)
Gamers N Geeks Project M Singles (09.12.15)
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Cruz Control
$45.00
2nd
Rag
$22.50
3rd
Chronicle
$7.50
4th
Frofosho
5th
Kim Jong UN
5th
Orion
7th
James
7th
Wreckt
9th
Egad
9th
GingerJesus
9th
Phoenix502
9th
Tyler Hack
13th
J
13th
Lee
13th
Wesker

Doubles:
Melee Doubles 10$ (6 entrants)
1: Brent Wilkie Sucks (Rag + Cosmo) ($36.00)
2: Black Lives Matter (James + Lee) ($18.00)
3: Alahama (Mikeyy + Wafe) ($6.00)
4: Dino Thunder (Wreck + DinoWulf)
5: Birdo's Quivering Womanhood (Hack + Valdens)
5: The Meme Masters (GingerJesus + Raisin)

Smash 4 Doubles 10$ (10 entrants)
1: The Dream Team (Valdens + ZING) ($60.00)
2: Who Cares? (Enel + SEGA) ($30.00)
3: Baeleaf (Cruz Control + Nolandd) ($10.00)
4: Jihad me at hello (Wesker + Andromeda)
5: Dong Brothers (SHADE + TheDONG)
5: Lee + Rag
7: Cumc (Cumc Nixon + Cumc Jixon)
7: Death Dragon (Alpha + DeathSoul)
9: David Barker's Brawl Combo Video (Hack + Cosmo)
9: Why You Always Lying? (Alesana + J)

Shoutouts
Of course, we probably couldn't have done this well without Tyler Hack's help. Thanks man, you're the bomb. Shoutouts to everyone who came out: Our boys from Pcola, the boys from here in Mobile, and even you guys that from literally the middle of nowhere. You know who you guys are. But seriously though, as I've said on the event page, and event to Tyler himself, things could have gone better, but it was just our first time doing this. Things will only get better from here and improvements will happen. That much we can promise. We can only hope that you guys can continue to work with us so we can give back what you guys would want. We didn't have to pick this up, but I know I can speak for more than one person when I say I was not going to let what Brannon made die. We want to try our best to carry on what he would have wanted and hopefully make it even better. Patrick, Nick, Wilson, and I can only promise to try our best. Until next time, buds.​

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
I'm proud of you guys, yall did and amazing job running the tournament for it being your first time. HP won't be the same without the Mobile boiz (Zach, Drew, Branno, Rolf, Matt), but I know you guys will do a great job filling their shoes. I can't wait for the saturday HPs!

GGs to everyone I played, every set I played was close and I can tell everyone is leveling up. Mario, your Falco is going to be scary soon, and Rag I'll get you next time ;), still salty I lose both of my sets to you last game last stock, but you're the clutch master, as always our sets are always hype

Big shoutout to Mikey, I wish our set could've gone a little bit better :/ I always hate to see SDs, but you absolutely DESTROYED me game 3. I was up 4 stocks to your 2 I'm pretty sure after that I only landed 3 hits and you ended up winning the game with 2 stocks at low percent

Last edited:

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
I'm proud of you guys, yall did and amazing job running the tournament for it being your first time. HP won't be the same without the Mobile boiz (Zach, Drew, Branno, Rolf, Matt), but I know you guys will do a great job filling their shoes. I can't wait for the saturday HPs!

GGs to everyone I played, every set I played was close and I can tell everyone is leveling up. Mario, your Falco is going to be scary soon, and Rag I'll get you next time ;), still salty I lose both of my sets to you last game last stock, but you're the clutch master, as always our sets are always hype

Big shoutout to Mikey, I wish our set could've gone a little bit better :/ I always hate to see SDs, but you absolutely DESTROYED me game 3. I was up 4 stocks to your 2 I'm pretty sure after that I only landed 3 hits and you ended up winning the game with 2 stocks at low percent
Rolf is ours now.

Victreesmash

Smash Rookie
Are videos going to be uploaded, particularly Smash 4 singles? Really hoping to get something recent on Youtube. :)
I can cut the videos and get them YouTube ready tomorrow, but I don't have the login information for the Alabamasmashleague channel.

Dron

Smash Apprentice
I don't have time right now, and I think the vods are going to disappear within the next couple days so if it gets done it's gotta get done fast (unless it's already done in which case PM me for the login info)

Victreesmash

Smash Rookie
I have the finals of Smash 4 singles ready to go up, and I can edit the winners/losers finals rounds. I just need the login info.

Top Bottom