• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm Shaggy

Shaggyy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shaggy-Xx
3DS FC
5198-2605-6859
I never played smash until very recently when I got dolphin to work, but only played that for a few hours as well so I'm really clueless.

I first saw smash at one of the big tournys on Twitch and it was so fun to watch I was really interested. I just recently found out about PM and I got myself and SD card so I could play it. I hope to start playing some smash on both PM, but I heard soemthing happened with wifi and dunno if it still has online (gonna need to do some searching). I'm also really excited for the new smash to come out, hope it has decent online for 3DS.
  • Who do you main in 64/Melee/Brawl/SSB4? I played Marth the most the few hours I played
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? I wanted to read up on stuff and talk to people to try to get into this game.
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to? No but I would absolutely love to go to some.
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! I play competitive games a lot. Currently I'm on 2 competitive Team Fortress 2 teams, a comp Left 4 Dead 2 team, and a comp Dota 2 team. I love competitive games and spend most of time playing those games. I am interested in computer programming/game design and love long walks on the beach, men, food, men, and video games. and men
  • What other communities are you a part of? None smash related.
So um Hi, I'm Shaggy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom