• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm new here on Smash Boards

Mr. Alex

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-2613-9513-4905
Hello, my name is Alex, and I live in Hughesville, MD. I was five years old when I played my first Smash Bros and first game, Melee. I main Falco in Melee, King Dedede in Brawl, MK in Project M, Donkey Kong and Bowser in Sm4sh, and K Rool in Ultimate. I have won 902 Quickplay matches out of 1,679 and my Roster GSP is 4,604,896. And I have won 104 Elite Smash matches out of 270. I've played the game for 1,060 hours (yes, I love this game that much, don't bite me.) My favorite game besides Smash is Cuphead. And my most requested characters for DLC are Sora (Kingdom Hearts,) Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie,) Scorpion (Mortal Kombat,) Master Chief (Halo,) and Shrek (Shrek.)

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
Hello! Call me wimbearn or Arnézia :)! Nice King K. Rool you have as your profile pic.

Hello, my name is Alex, and I live in Hughesville, MD. I was five years old when I played my first Smash Bros and first game, Melee. I main Falco in Melee, King Dedede in Brawl, MK in Project M, Donkey Kong and Bowser in Sm4sh, and K Rool in Ultimate. I have won 902 Quickplay matches out of 1,679 and my Roster GSP is 4,604,896. And I have won 104 Elite Smash matches out of 270. I've played the game for 1,060 hours (yes, I love this game that much, don't bite me.) My favorite game besides Smash is Cuphead. And my most requested characters for DLC are Sora (Kingdom Hearts,) Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie,) Scorpion (Mortal Kombat,) Master Chief (Halo,) and Shrek (Shrek.)
Salutations Mr. Alex,

Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom