• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi, I'm Gimpyfish.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Maybe Gimpyfish is going to play again? I don't know if he already started playing again, I don't really follow high-level Melee anymore. For that matter, I don't really follow high-level smash, because nobody really mains who I want to play in any of the games, so I'm pretty much on my own when it comes to learning my characters.

T.J.

Smash Apprentice
I love you gimpy, your one of the people in the first few videos I saw of this game that made me interested.
<3

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Ah wow, the famed Gimpyfish! I've been playing some bowser but I haven't gotten a chance to use him at tournies yet. Still learning the ropes, his wavedash blows but he's fun.
Oh yeah and I see in his frame data thread he has good IASA frames on his ftilt but I haven't been able to cancel any lag or anything. Does it work?

Spyro

Smash Ace
Gimpyfish, I love your avatar :awesome:

*EDIT* Gimpy is going to Apex , this should be interesting. I want to see him make it out of pools.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Gimpyfish, I love your avatar :awesome:

*EDIT* Gimpy is going to Apex , this should be interesting. I want to see him make it out of pools.
He's not gonna make it out of pools sorry. A combination of being a veteran smasher (they usually perform worse than newer generations of pro smashers), long period of inactivity and maining Bowser is almost guaranteed to put a stop to that :(

Spyro

Smash Ace
He's not gonna make it out of pools sorry. A combination of being a veteran smasher (they usually perform worse than newer generations of pro smashers), long period of inactivity and maining Bowser is almost guaranteed to put a stop to that :(
This makes me sad :c

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
thems the facts! not looking to like win the event or anything - more about having fun and getting some matches in with these newer playstyles!

exciting stuff.

again though my flight stuff already got messed up so we'll see what's going on.

Top Bottom