• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hi guys, just reminding you

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Most of the online community prefer to just find matches on Kaillera or use the SSB64 Discord server. People don't generally care about online rankings for 64.

caneut

Smash Ace
that site has smash flash LMAO what garbage

site still has kongo and peaches as counterpicks, SITE IS BANNED

Last edited:

freekazoid

Smash Cadet
that site has smash flash LMAO what garbage

site still has kongo and peaches as counterpicks, SITE IS BANNED
I'm gonna tell Anther that Kongo and Peach's are banned

Most of the online community prefer to just find matches on Kaillera or use the SSB64 Discord server. People don't generally care about online rankings for 64.
I know I would like to just get more people active you know. Have some killers on there. And maybe get some competitiveness going and just get the word out there you know.

I'm on there quite often and I would like to see more people on there. Since we all play online anyway.

Ok I let Anther know, he's changing it now

Last edited by a moderator:

caneut

Smash Ace
the killers are people who have played smash online for ages and are down with the small little quirks that comes with playing online. our online service user interface is horrid and when people want to play smash quickly they know who is going to make it work and what as well. people who use anthers hardly ever read the how-to, and even if they do there's still a thousand things wrong with our ****ing emulator and people still use wifi like the little melee turds they are. its not going to work.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
How about you integrate the site into Kaillera client and make your own master server list/IP hosting list for P2p.

Top Bottom