• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey yall unoriginal intro here

Is Ness good

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No you dumb ****

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Hi my name is censord but you can call me Ness64 . I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I like Ness and i probably like the game he's from a little to much i mean can you blame me Earthbound is a fun creative adicti- wait im on smashboards not starman.net
okay all jokes aside I have played as Ness ever since the smash 64 days. i mean come on he was cool had a yoyo and was magic. now yes i did play him in smash melee where he sucked balls. brawl was not a good game for him either. but smash four was a hope four him (see what i did there) and the it came out and.... he was a spamming little peace of SHI-
(Technical errors) i back anyway where was i ah yes ultimate now Ness is actually good in ultimate i mean you can still be a jerk and spam pk fire but there's so much more to him then you may think so i encourage you to main him. well until the balance patches. THE END

what was the point of this thread agian if im not even saying anything about me oh well ¯\(ツ)

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hi my name is censord but you can call me Ness64 . I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.

I like Ness and i probably like the game he's from a little to much i mean can you blame me Earthbound is a fun creative adicti- wait im on smashboards not starman.net
okay all jokes aside I have played as Ness ever since the smash 64 days. i mean come on he was cool had a yoyo and was magic. now yes i did play him in smash melee where he sucked balls. brawl was not a good game for him either. but smash four was a hope four him (see what i did there) and the it came out and.... he was a spamming little peace of SHI-
(Technical errors) i back anyway where was i ah yes ultimate now Ness is actually good in ultimate i mean you can still be a jerk and spam pk fire but there's so much more to him then you may think so i encourage you to main him. well until the balance patches. THE END

what was the point of this thread agian if im not even saying anything about me oh well ¯\(ツ)
Welcome, Ness64! In few words, I like Ness too. Much is to be discussed in his subforum. Enjoy your time with the site!

Top Bottom