• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey. What's up?

FazDude

Smash Master
Howdy there, Smashboards. My name is FazDude (just call me Faz for short), and I'm new to these lovely forums.

I've been a Nintendo fan basically all my life (since the Wii!), but I've only really gotten into Smash back in 2018 during the Ultimate hype (I mean, I played Melee and Brawl a bit before then, but...). Despite that, I love this franchise for what it is; A fun, casual fighting game featuring characters that I really love. Aside from Smash, though, I have a few other favorite gaming franchises:
  • Super Mario
  • Donkey Kong
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Splatoon
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Minecraft
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
  • Undertale
There's a lot more besides these, but I feel that these are the first ones that come to mind when thinking about gaming franchises I enjoy.

Anyway, I don't really know how to wrap a post like this, so I'm just going to say that I'm looking forward to getting to meet and discuss Smash with you all! See you on the flipside! :nessecho:

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Howdy there, Smashboards. My name is FazDude (just call me Faz for short), and I'm new to these lovely forums.

I've been a Nintendo fan basically all my life (since the Wii!), but I've only really gotten into Smash back in 2018 during the Ultimate hype (I mean, I played Melee and Brawl a bit before then, but...). Despite that, I love this franchise for what it is; A fun, casual fighting game featuring characters that I really love. Aside from Smash, though, I have a few other favorite gaming franchises:
  • Super Mario
  • Donkey Kong
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Splatoon
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Minecraft
  • Undertale
There's a lot more besides these, but I feel that these are the first ones that come to mind when thinking about gaming franchises I enjoy.

Anyway, I don't really know how to wrap a post like this, so I'm just going to say that I'm looking forward to getting to meet and discuss Smash with you all! See you on the flipside! :nessecho:
Oh hey I know that guy
Everyone, please give this guy a warm welcome. Also, please be aware of the fact that you're never getting out of here

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236

• Super Mario
  • Donkey Kong
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Splatoon
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Minecraft
  • Undertale

Where it began.

Top Bottom