• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey MIDWEST! Help my friend Please!!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
http://apps.facebook.com/gainmillionbucks/pages/Enter.php

Just so you guys see it, the contest will end shortly! This is no longer a call out for more votes, but simply a Watch and Wait, since voting end at 12 EST...... If you see ONE HOUR LATER by Georgette H., show your support with comments, gain wall posts, and simply viewing it! Otherwise, cross your fingers and pray! Thanks for your running support!

Hey Midwest!

I don't know how to say this in the easiest way, but I really need help from people with facebook accounts. The reason?

http://apps.facebook.com/gainmillionbucks/pages/Enter.php

My friend entered this contest by Gain, that laundry detergent company, and is in the TOP 25 RIGHT NOW. The contest ends on August 2nd, so we can only vote until then! You can vote ONCE A DAY! The rules were simple, submit a video with the slogan "Use Gain, and smell like a million bucks!" being used somewhere in the video! That's it!

If you vote on the video with the thumbnail "ONE HOUR LATER" and uploaded by Georgette H., AND if you spread the word, it'd be awesome! THE WINNING VIDEO WILL RECEIVE ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Basically, you're supporting my ability to finance myself for college, and be able to go to more tournaments, including THE EAST COAST, which is where my friend LilZero lives. If he wins, his mom is going to help me out and give me some of it for helping them with the video and getting views/votes!

Thanks for any help, guys. I really appreciate it, and if anything else, wish us luck! I'm really hoping he wins, especially since he has probably the best slogan Gain could possibly use. "Your Gain, My Gain"

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'll buy you a drink the next time I see you at a tournament?

And if he wins, I'll buy you two!

>___>

I know you guys aren't my personal army or anything but I would do the same thing for anyone else here... Hell I do it all the time, like someone in user blogs or something was trying to win a contest witha youtube video. All I had to do was look at it... All you have to do is vote :(

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
o.o...

I was kidding abut the drinks...unless of course he wins which case I would buy drinks... because that would be amazing... T~T

Im goin to keep praying about it I guess, aint no sense in bothering you guys more about it...

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Fuujin.

I will give you "some".

In the form of a drink, a money match, a dollar, a dollar money match, or a big ol' hug. PRICELESS.

and thanks Zero ^^

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I voted, mang. If your friend doesn't win I'll skin him alive, wear his skin as a cape and dance around naked be disappointed.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Updated the OP, voting ended, thanks for your support, the countdown started at 12 EST! Wish us luck!! :D

im so nervous...

Top Bottom