• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey, I'm new here!

KiritoTheUndertaler

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4141-5274-2736
Hi! I’m Kirito, I don’t usually participate in forums but I really like Smash Bros. so I joined here!

There were a few questions that were in the introductions important thread so I'll answer those.

• Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
1. I used to main a few characters, but recently I started to main Kirby, this is because when I received Brawl (my first smash game), I tested out all the players and Kirby felt the most ‘natural’ to me. This carried on into Smash 4 for the 3DS and most possibly Smash Ultimate.
2. I joined Smashboards because I really like Smash and since I don’t really have much friends that like Smash, I joined here. I found out about this place because I used to crouch-spam in for glory a lot and got the ‘ban’ so I lurked here for a bit to research on it.
3. Due to being in 8th grade and being in Pakistan, I really don’t have time for tournaments, also there are barely tournaments hosted here anyways. I would love to enter tournaments, but the fact is I’m not too good at Smash at the moment so I wish to advance my skill further before I enter the tournament stage.
4. I don’t really have a lot of hobbies, in my free time I play Soccer or Table Football (Soccer) or watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. (I’m not that interesting sorry.)
5. I'm part of a Chess Club and former Soccer team in my school in the US (no I didn’t do tournaments there either), I’m a member of GameFAQs and that's about it on the forums side.

I can’t wait to meet everyone here!

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
Hi Kirito! I watch lots of anime like Pokemon, Sword Art Online, My Hero Academia (if you watch it, no spoiling because I watch it on Toonami), Dragon Ball Super, etc.

KiritoTheUndertaler

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4141-5274-2736
Nice choice of anime’s, I’ve watched Sword Art Online, Pokemon, and My Hero Academia before. They are pretty good!

Hi! I’m Kirito, I don’t usually participate in forums but I really like Smash Bros. so I joined here!

There were a few questions that were in the introductions important thread so I'll answer those.

• Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
  • Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
  • Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
  • Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
  • What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
1. I used to main a few characters, but recently I started to main Kirby, this is because when I received Brawl (my first smash game), I tested out all the players and Kirby felt the most ‘natural’ to me. This carried on into Smash 4 for the 3DS and most possibly Smash Ultimate.
2. I joined Smashboards because I really like Smash and since I don’t really have much friends that like Smash, I joined here. I found out about this place because I used to crouch-spam in for glory a lot and got the ‘ban’ so I lurked here for a bit to research on it.
3. Due to being in 8th grade and being in Pakistan, I really don’t have time for tournaments, also there are barely tournaments hosted here anyways. I would love to enter tournaments, but the fact is I’m not too good at Smash at the moment so I wish to advance my skill further before I enter the tournament stage.
4. I don’t really have a lot of hobbies, in my free time I play Soccer or Table Football (Soccer) or watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. (I’m not that interesting sorry.)
5. I'm part of a Chess Club and former Soccer team in my school in the US (no I didn’t do tournaments there either), I’m a member of GameFAQs and that's about it on the forums side.

I can’t wait to meet everyone here!
Hi Kirito :kirby:

Welcome to Smashboards!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Welcome to SmashBoards!

Top Bottom