• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey i need help making a friend more mad lol, as a joke, we're joking mean to each other

imsom

Smash Rookie
yeah it seems my friend hates kirby and hates im good at him, but im even tho im a proud kirby main since the last smash game i'll say I suck.

drop me so kirby tips to make him mad, but like mad in the sense of "jeez man i honestly really hate you, 1. you play kirby, and 2. your annoying."
not "i hate you, i honestly dont like fighting you"

-imsom
making friend mad since forever

Last edited:

Kurayami

Smash Rookie
Assuming you want to "make him mad" by beating him, I would check out the Ultimate Kirby Guide (by T1MMY, who has been around and helping Kirby mains for many years now), and the Confirmed Combos thread that is going on right now for starters. A lot of info on our lil pink puffball in both of those threads.

If you just want to annoy him with some Kirby gimmicks (and can reliably read him well enough to do so), I think inhaling him and then doing nothing (i.e. let him break out) over and over might be the most fun.

imsom

Smash Rookie
thanks man, like he over reacts when i pick him and just goes off when i win, ill be sure to look into that Ultimate Kirby Guide

Top Bottom