• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey guys, long time :)

MrMLGAdam

MLG EVP
Hey I just wanted to drop by and say hi. Please continue providing feedback to Jake as he is working with my team on a daily basis. Ideally we can tie up things ASAP and make some awesome announcements for 2014. We're looking to work with community tournaments (REACH OUT TO JAKE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED PRIOR TO JUNE 20-22) and we also want to get in touch with some of the guys that played during Melee tournaments.

If anyone has a line with the following, please direct them to my email adam@mlg.tv
-Ken
-Isai
-Azen
-Chillendude
-Captain Jack
-Husband
-Wife
-PC Chris
-ChuDat
-KoreanDJ
-HugS

Thank you and I hope to have updates soon :)

Laijin

Smash Hero
Are you trying to get all these guys in the MLG melee 2014 tournament? I have not seen Azen in years, but I played melee with Husband and Wife last week. Chillin is active still too.
Easy to reach those guys.

Tero.

Smash Champion
I just tried to contact most of them through Facebook.
What about ChuDat, KDJ and Mew2King?

MrMLGAdam

MLG EVP
I did not include M2k because we know how to contact him. Totally forgot about Chudat and Korean DJ, yes please!

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Hey Clap,

I also think you should contact Hugo "HugS" Gonzales. He was the MLG Vegas wild card back in the day and he's even contributed to MLG interviews. He's active now and is always looking for ways to help promote the community. If you don't mind, I'll forward him your e-mail.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I just wanted to point out that CEO, which is featuring SSBM, is going to be the following weekend, June 27-29. I'm not sure if having two huge events weekend-to-weekend would hurt attendance or not.

Tero.

Smash Champion
I just wanted to point out that CEO, which is featuring SSBM, is going to be the following weekend, June 27-29. I'm not sure if having two huge events weekend-to-weekend would hurt attendance or not.

AWESOME! I can attend both with one America trip!

KiNGMONiR

Smash Cadet
WOW! This thread makes me really excited for some reason! Involving the veterans is going to be so exciting!!

strawhats

Smash Master
I did not include M2k because we know how to contact him. Totally forgot about Chudat and Korean DJ, yes please!
lol yeah its super easy to get in touch with m2k since he plugs his facebook/twitter stuff everywhere lmfao. Captain Jack might be the hardest to get back here, although CJ did go to Apex 2012, so who knows it would be epic as **** to see All of the Old School legends and New School Legends in the same building for the first time in like.....ever. Dont think it's ever happened b4. Hope this pans out. Pretty Hyped for MLG.

caLviN-1260

Smash Apprentice
NNID
caLviN-1260
Sup clap

I'm still pretty active in the melee scene and down for anything to help melee come back at MLG :)
I imagine you could get ahold of Azen as well? o: Azen Chillin doubles pls ;)

I have a feeling CEO might be the one with hurt attendance if MLG is legit. Anaheim brought in 22,000 people over the course of 3 days last summer, Smash would benefit a lot more from MLG I think :S I'm sure CEO is a fantastic event, but I feel like MLG would have priority if its back.

Hey Clap,

I also think you should contact Hugo "HugS" Gonzales. He was the MLG Vegas wild card back in the day and he's even contributed to MLG interviews. He's active now and is always looking for ways to help promote the community. If you don't mind, I'll forward him your e-mail.

Hugs seems like a fantastic dude, getting him on this would be awesome along with the rest of the vets.

Also Clap, there's a user here by the name of " Max? " who says he's close friends w/ PC Chris. Maybe get hold of Chris through him.

strawhats

Smash Master
Max's smash tag is OTG, and he is friends with mofo, pc kip, and pc chris(all in the same crew). You could probably contact PC through OTG/Mofo.

AdamBomb

Smash Rookie
Hi, I know this thread has been dead for a bit but I just found out about Melee coming back to MLG a Anaheim this year so this thread only came to my attention recently. I just wanted to say that I think Wes from Deadly Alliance/Empire Arcadia should be added to that list if he still actively plays. I feel like he deserves to be there.

Top Bottom