• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey folks, my name is Nooga and I'm the best player in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa+Stone

Banned via Administration
I challenge both of these scrubs, one reddit catophile and the other a six year old club penquin member ill do em both. Sometimes i wonder if this whole thing is just a troll and you guys are just pretending that nooga and mango are good

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I challenge both of these scrubs, one reddit catophile and the other a six year old club penquin member ill do em both. Sometimes i wonder if this whole thing is just a troll and you guys are just pretending that nooga and mango are good
We're pretending that everyone is good.

Competitive smash is a lie.

It's all one big conspiracy by Nintendo to promote sales for the next smash game, in which they will continue the cycle of creating a false competitive scene.

Papa+Stone

We're pretending that everyone is good.

Competitive smash is a lie.

It's all one big conspiracy by Nintendo to promote sales for the next smash game, in which they will continue the cycle of creating a false competitive scene.
Oh yeah? Well then why would nintendo personally BLOCK STREAMING OF SSBM AT EVO if they got sales from it?? Did you think of that? Yeah I thought so.

Competetive smash is an amazing thing and its 100% legitimate, everyone is as good as they want to be. I could say more but ignorant fascists like you arent even worth talking to

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Oh yeah? Well then why would nintendo personally BLOCK STREAMING OF SSBM AT EVO if they got sales from it?? Did you think of that? Yeah I thought so.
But then they re-allowed the stream to run. The game, and therefore the series, received so much attention that weekend. By "blocking" the stream Nintendo brought Super Smash Bros to the forefront of the competitive gaming world. The amount of exposure they received from that act is much more than the exposure they would have received had they allowed the stream to go ahead without a hitch.

Now, if you really want to get into this argument, why would a game like Brawl have a competitive scene, unless it was secretly ran by Nintendo themselves.

Papa+Stone

Omg i cant beleive you are this dumb *facepalm* look not even nintendo cpuld make brawl competetive it only has tournaments because brawl players are ******* that are too dumb to even play project m! They dont understand brawl doesnt work for tournaments and they are ruining smash 4 and you are worse for supporting brawl tournaments and riding nintendos ****! They arent always right u ignorant

Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Omg i cant beleive you are this dumb *facepalm* look not even nintendo cpuld make brawl competetive it only has tournaments because brawl players are ******* that are too dumb to even play project m! They dont understand brawl doesnt work for tournaments and they are ruining smash 4 and you are worse for supporting brawl tournaments and riding nintendos ****! They arent always right u ignorant

:happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep:Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep: :happysheep:

Ziodyne

Smash Ace
papa stone is quite possibly the greatest troll i have ever seen

i can't find any openings

Acryte

Smash Ace
I'm really starting to think that Papa+Stone is Poundslap. (Serious Post)

V-K

Smash Ace
Can we back to talk about how amazing nooga is? Thank you
We don't really know though. All we know is that he beat Bones apparently but does that mean something? (I have no idea how good Bones is)

Acryte

Smash Ace
I'm thinking nooga is probably a decent up and comer, but obviously not on mango/pp's level. But remember how quickly PP came up? Who's to say it can't happen again if he starts hitting up tourneys. Also, From the 1st post in this thread I didn't assume it was just a noob trying to get attention, I looked at it like "III" the samus player who talked a ton of **** and challenged a ton of players to money matches. Sure he lost money, but he got to play a lot of players and the experience made him better. Whats wrong with adding some excitement and rivalry where there wasn't any before. I'm down. #nooga4prez

EDIT: Isn't that what KDJ did to get better?

Papa+Stone

I'm thinking nooga is probably a decent up and comer, but obviously not on mango/pp's level. But remember how quickly PP came up? Who's to say it can't happen again if he starts hitting up tourneys. Also, From the 1st post in this thread I didn't assume it was just a noob trying to get attention, I looked at it like "III" the samus player who talked a ton of **** and challenged a ton of players to money matches. Sure he lost money, but he got to play a lot of players and the experience made him better. Whats wrong with adding some excitement and rivalry where there wasn't any before. I'm down. #nooga4prez

EDIT: Isn't that what KDJ did to get better?
no no no this is the wrong way to do it all this is going to do is hurt someones feelings. We want to create a hate free zone where people can feel like they amount to something having rivalries will only taint our reputation as a gaming community and it will repulse the gay and women smashers

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
no no no this is the wrong way to do it all this is going to do is hurt someones feelings. We want to create a hate free zone where people can feel like they amount to something having rivalries will only taint our reputation as a gaming community and it will repulse the gay and women smashers
made my night.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Its the modern day KDJ in rising, he soon will be the best...
Take his money while you can then.

Umm, excuse me? Im pretty sure mango came out and said he was scorpionmaster like 3 years ago, i think its really silly that people are still falling for his obvious joke. Let me make this clear to some of you. SCORPIONMASTER IS MANGO so there shouldnt be any misconceptions now. Im glad to have enlightened you all, thank you.
Scorpionmaster is the santa claus of our community, he comes and takes kids money in the night and you just went and ruined it.

Also bones and nooga both have cats staring at you in their avatar, obv troll #Kappa

Xx swift xX

Smash Apprentice
I'm thinking nooga is probably a decent up and comer, but obviously not on mango/pp's level. But remember how quickly PP came up? Who's to say it can't happen again if he starts hitting up tourneys. Also, From the 1st post in this thread I didn't assume it was just a noob trying to get attention, I looked at it like "III" the samus player who talked a ton of **** and challenged a ton of players to money matches. Sure he lost money, but he got to play a lot of players and the experience made him better. Whats wrong with adding some excitement and rivalry where there wasn't any before. I'm down. #nooga4prez?
Thank you so much for referencing that thread. "That's another $10 IN MY POCKET. Who's next?"

But anyway, Papa Stone, I think you might have it all wrong. It's not up to us which rivalries get created. That is all decided by Nintendo, just like the way they fix all the tournament results so that INSANE CARZY GUY, the true best player, never wins. Nooga has been a top player for all these years, but Nintendo forbade him from entering tournaments because it didn't fit within their grand scheme.

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Thank you so much for referencing that thread. "That's another $10 IN MY POCKET. Who's next?"

But anyway, Papa Stone, I think you might have it all wrong. It's not up to us which rivalries get created. That is all decided by Nintendo, just like the way they fix all the tournament results so that INSANE CARZY GUY, the true best player, never wins. Nooga has been a top player for all these years, but Nintendo forbade him from entering tournaments because it didn't fit within their grand scheme
Starting to figure all the **** happening the past 12 years out...
Nintendo is the Illuminati...
Mindbl0wn :sadsheep:

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
I'm a gay woman smasher.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk 2

Papa+Stone

Btw youre going to quit once you get some rivals I can tell and its not right that some people are forced into unruly relationships with noisy smashers just looking out for ya

Player -0

Smash Hero
Btw youre going to quit once you get some rivals I can tell and its not right that some people are forced into unruly relationships with noisy smashers just looking out for ya
You can TELL that SHE will quit? Also who's being forced into unruly relationships......?

I'm seriously facepalming so hard at this stuff....
- Double Posting
- Not getting anything that anyone is saying
- Presuming to know people
- Saying Mango is better than Scorpio

Papa+Stone

itt: rivals make women and homosexuals hate video games

No wonder Gamefreak hasn't made a real rival since Gen 2!

#garyoakmasterrace
Oh my god get out of here im tired of this why cant you please just stop harassing me already? I just want to play my damn video games please or ill get a restraining order

Papa+Stone

You can TELL that SHE will quit? Also who's being forced into unruly relationships......?

I'm seriously facepalming so hard at this stuff....
- Double Posting
- Not getting anything that anyone is saying
- Presuming to know people
- Saying Mango is better than Scorpio
Woah have we met before? Look i dont think you know who i am or what youre doing but whatever it is its making me steam up youd better be packing some rhino balls because you are official on my hit list of nasty rivals so id suggest you start training up your pokemen because were going to fight at apex you little twerp and pikachu wont be able to save you then. Dont bring any food cash or clothes on you because once ive had my fill im going to be taking it all so just watch yourself

ckap

Smash Rookie
Woah have we met before? Look i dont think you know who i am or what youre doing but whatever it is its making me steam up youd better be packing some rhino balls because you are official on my hit list of nasty rivals so id suggest you start training up your pokemen because were going to fight at apex you little twerp and pikachu wont be able to save you then. Dont bring any food cash or clothes on you because once ive had my fill im going to be taking it all so just watch yourself
http://pastebin.com/5h9ibjYn
shots fired

Papa+Stone

Nooga is too scared of me to post here anymore. You all might as well be challenging me now I am top dog and this is my thread

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to guess that Nooga is Umbreun. I'm in the Rochester scene, and Nooga isn't here. I like the thread though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom