• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat Gorl

Smash Rookie
It's Dat Gorl
(Oh **** WHADDUP)
I'm new to the scene (lurker) and wanted to introduce myself to the gorlz. Just sayin' hi!
So I've been smashing since the 64 days, but I was always causal until I moved in with my roommates, who are all very competitive. Forced me to up my game. Originally I played Cloud, but one of my buddies started maining Cloud, so I moved to Lucina. Then my roommate started playing Lucina and I moved to Ike. Then my other roommate started maining Ike and I sat there thinking:
"Okay, is everyone just gonna bogart my choices here?"
I didn't want to make the same choice as others because the obvious question on everyone's mind would be which of us played the character better and frankly, I was terrible at the time. So I finally decided I would choose a character no one would steal: Zelda. And the craziest thing happened.
I started wrecking. From the first match I played her no one could handle it. I had a tenuous grasp on her move set and combo game and still managed to bring some fire to the group. The more I learned about her high skill ceiling and strategy, the more I felt at home using her.
Then I found smash boards and learned that other Zelda mains are the sassiest smashers in the community and I realized that this was fate.
So what about you guys? How did Zelda become your main/Waifu? How do you feel about it.
TL;DR: Zelda main saying hello, tell us how you became a Zelda main.
Hello all!

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
D Dat Gorl if you want to introduce yourself, you can always go hi in the Zelda Social in this subforum, or you can also say hello in the welcome center, instead of making a new thread. Also of you're maining Zelda, consider checking out the Zelda player finder (Located in this Zelda subforum) and introducing yourself there too! Don't be a stranger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom