• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hey can we talk about this.

Am I full of bull****

• Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "OH MY GOD YOU **** TALKED MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IM GUNNA DDOS YOUR WASHING MACHINE HNNNNNNGGH"

• Eh he has a point.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
User was warned for this post
Idk from the expiriences Ive had against Bayonetta she seems like just an autocombo bull**** machine that has a stupid powerful cross stage projectile.
I dont know but from an outsider looking in it seems like she only got in the game because Alpharad got all his toddler fans together to vote for her.

I mean I could be wrong and her 40% autocombos dont do much knockback and maybe people other than horny 13 year old boys voted for Bayonetta.

Am I wrong? Am I gunna get chewed out by "BeyonetaFan2005" and told Bayonetta actually takes thought?

Who knows

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Lmao
No one feed the troll please

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Whoops sry I'm BeyonetaFan2008

Oops I guess it looks like she basically does have br0ken-death potential might need to ban her obviously

Also what is ha cross-stage projectile? Side B? :secretkpop: yeah that move is pretty broken

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
Whoops sry I'm BeyonetaFan2008

Oops I guess it looks like she basically does have br0ken-death potential might need to ban her obviously

Also what is ha cross-stage projectile? Side B? :secretkpop: yeah that move is pretty broken
holy **** she can do all of that
are you for real
i had no idea it was this bad

i am actually speechless, who thought this was a good idea

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
holy **** she can do all of that
are you for real
MSC doesn't fool around and actually tests DI, etc.

Bayonetta broken enough for ya? So don't try and pick fights with Bayonetta mains because she beat Geno/Ridley/KRool/Shantae etc in the ballot. It's old news and we don't care.

Besides, you can't beat this thread's fight baiting :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Spaghetti Sammy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FreshBagels
3DS FC
0104-0256-0397
MSC doesn't fool around and actually tests DI, etc.

Bayonetta broken enough for ya? So don't try and pick fights with Bayonetta mains because she beat Geno/Ridley/KRool/Shantae etc in the ballot. It's old news and we don't care.

Besides, you can't beat this thread's fight baiting :secretkpop:
Well you gotta admit Alpharad making the "i want bayonetta in smash" at least influenced it just a little

also who said i was gunna fight bayonetta mains in the game, ill just hit em with a big wind up punch in the real world:cool:

(i wasnt trying to start anything i was just asking if bayonetga is actually broken or i just fought a really "good" one".

Spirst

(i wasnt trying to start anything
-she seems like just an autocombo bull**** machine that has a stupid powerful cross stage projectile.
-Alpharad got all his toddler fans together to vote for her.
-maybe people other than horny 13 year old boys voted for Bayonetta.
-Am I gunna get chewed out by "BeyonetaFan2005" and told Bayonetta actually takes thought?
Very contradictory. No point in a thread like this existing if not to try and start something.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Still a bit too early to tell. She could have great matchups against alot of characters, whereas character's like Mewtwo, with a reflector and light weight can escape alot of her traps.
Let's just wait a bit longer, give the people more time to analyze her. In my experience against Bayonetta's I am able to easily punish whiffed smash attacks, as she has a huge amount of end lag after using them. Plenty of other character's have easy to do combos, like Shiek and Roy's downthrow into anything, Mewtwo and Ness's Fair into Fair into Fair, Mario's Downthrow into uptilt,uptilt,uptilt,uptilt, upair, upair, downair, up special... personally I've seen more ridiculous stuff from Mario.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkX16cgkJfk
Skip to about 1:00 in for the really crazy stuff, although the opponent starts off with 50%, that 50% is easy to gain early on from a downthrow string. Also keep in mind that this is early Smash4 footage, since then mario mains have become even better and the game has been patched immensely making some of these kill setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom