• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

He's weighing down the competition! SandBag for Smash!

daddledingo

Smash Cadet
NNID
lucamaltese1
3DS FC
0276-3432-5975
Switch FC
SW-5490-4392-0531
Throughout Smash Brothers. History, who has almost ALWAYS been there.. Taking our hits, practicing against us to make us better, to get a home run, to help us get those new records or combos while waiting forever for your friend to choose his character.
S a n d b a g.
He's the main man who's never gotten recognition and has just been hit around his whole career.... Unable to move or make noise. Such cruelty. But with Super Smash Brothers Ultimate us sandbag fans have a chance at reviving him, bringing life into him once and for all! Sandbag fans, rise up!

Here's some ideas as to what his moveset would look like
F-Tilt - nudge
D-Tilt - down nudge
U-Tilt - up nudge
All smash attacks being charged nudges.
Up-Spec - He springs into the air
Side-Spec - He launches himself at said opponent (like luigis)

Down-Special - who knows I'm running out of ideas
If you have any ideas for this character..... Let me know below.

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
Final smash,all the damage he’s ever taken in ultimate is given to other players

BandanaDeemon

Smash Apprentice
Sand bags taunts would just be falling over,he takes damage for this
Would my idea for a final smash crash the game because if abunch or ppl play as sandbag and the combined damages all of them took where put in one finalsmash would it crash the game or should I say SMASH THE GAME

Top Bottom