• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

He's not chicken! Billy Hatcher, SEGA's chicken suit-wearing little hero rolls into Smash!

Morbi

Scavenger
Billy Hatcher used to be one of my favorite games for the Gamecube. I suppose he never really crossed my mind because I did not believe him to be possible, but I would prefer him to Nights or a second Sonic character. For sure.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey yes, anyone vote for Billy Hatcher? Today's the last day for the Smash Ballot to take suggestions.

BlueHatchingRooster

Smash Rookie
Billy Hatcher is my favourite character of all time. If he ever does appear in Super Smash Bros., I'll be the happiest person on Earth. I've already voted for him.
It makes me bawl that SEGA doesn't care about him anymore, instead relying on Sonic with awful spin-offs. (I'm looking at you, Sonic Boom. Sonic Boom is the worst Sonic game I've ever played.)

I was extremely disappointed to the point of crying when he was taken off Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed. Apparantly they cancelled him out because of development problems.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Billy Hatcher is my favourite character of all time. If he ever does appear in Super Smash Bros., I'll be the happiest person on Earth. I've already voted for him.
It makes me bawl that SEGA doesn't care about him anymore, instead relying on Sonic with awful spin-offs. (I'm looking at you, Sonic Boom. Sonic Boom is the worst Sonic game I've ever played.)

I was extremely disappointed to the point of crying when he was taken off Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed. Apparantly they cancelled him out because of development problems.
Can I add you to the support list?

BlueHatchingRooster

Smash Rookie
Billy has only appeared in FOUR GAMES. FOUR.
  • Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg
  • Sega Superstars
  • Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
  • Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing
I don't get why Sega didn't put him in Sega Superstars Tennis and the fact he didn't appear in All-Stars Racing Transformed infruriated me.

In Chilly Castle (Billy's level in Transformed), Billy's friends appear as a cameo in the track... but Billy is COMPLETELY absent... except for a... sticker cameo... ugh...

Last edited:
Top Bottom