• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"He's got Balls of Steel!!!"- Duke Nukem for Smash Ultimate

ninjahmos

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8579-4123-9016
If we’re gonna have Duke Nukem in Smash, we need a Smash remix of Grabbag. So count me in! Or in other words... "Let's rock!"

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I haven't played a Duke Nukem game before, but Duke Nukem 3D looks similar to the classic Doom games, and it's only $6.50 Canadian, so I'm tempted to pick it up.

Edit: I got the game - my Gold Points brought it to under $4.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I'm so happy Duke got on Switch. Doom 64 plays perfectly on the platform and Duke 3D, in my eyes, is better than any of the classic Doom games (though they're all great).

Duke Nukem as a character may be horribly dated, but I can't help it - I love Duke and I love Duke 3D! Picked up the game and I'm excited to play it especially knowing it's 60FPS and has all that new content!

Sign me up to support!

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Duke Nukem 3D's out on the Switch. I played a bit of it, though there are some things that I'll have to get used to. (it took me a while to figure out how to get off the roof, and I'll need to look into controls to see if which button lets you open doors)

Oddball

Smash Lord
Final smash. Nuke
If he nukes everything as a final smash, I think he also needs to do that walking away from the explosion tough-guy thing.

For a taunt, I like the idea of him flexing and kissing his bicep.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Been playing the Duke 3D port and this game is as excellent as it was the day I played it for the first time. What an excellent port of an excellent game. So buttery smooth!

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Last edited:
Top Bottom