• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hero Video Presentation Announced

herovid.jpg

Last night on the @NintendoVS Twitter, it was announced that the Hero's time is drawing near! After being announced alongside Banjo-Kazooie at this year's E3, almost everything about Hero was kept under wraps. On July 30th at 6AM PT/ 9AM ET, Masahiro Sakurai himself will deliver the 22-minute presentation on the upcoming DLC Fighter.

Author's Note: What do you think will be in the presentation? Do you think we're going to get anything else besides Hero info? Let us know in the comment section below!

Rocket Raccoon

Comments

So Much for my hopes for A Geno Mii Gunner Outfit & A Crono Mii Swordfighter Costume;

Though at least NOW I could theoretically make A Mustache Girl(from A Hat In Time) Mii Fighter or a Shovel Knight Mii Fighter(I Mean; Erderick's Armor IS the closest one TO Said Shovelrous Spade Baron)

Does anyone know what time it will be droping? I checked online store page and its as if this announcement never happened.

"Hero" and no Adventure mode color me slightly disappointed, if you don't count the addition of V-Easy-Mode for WoL. The Mii costumes however yield some potential for that "Dragonball"-Like attire even if it is the rival school of the Crane, which mean Master Sheng, Tien and Chiaotzu Mii-brawler inc.

Top Bottom