• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here's the keys - make a crossover fighter with [INSERT IP HERE].

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Decided to make a Super Smash Bros. roster for villains. Stayed away from having generic enemies in general, I like the concept of them I just don't think it would necessarily work for this, kinda deserves it's own roster y'know?
See the source image

Bowser
(Super Mario Bros.)
See the source image

King Boo
(Luigi's Mansion)
See the source image

King K. Rool
(Donkey Kong Country)
See the source image
Ganondorf
(The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)

See the source image

Giovanni
(Pokemon Red and Blue)
See the source image
Ridley
(Metroid)
See the source image

Wizpig
(Diddy Kong Racing)
See the source image

Marx
(Kirby Super Star)
See the source image

Dr. Eggman
(Sonic the Hedgehog)
See the source image
Chaos
(Sonic Adventure)
See the source image
Neff
(Altered Beast)
See the source image

Dr. Wily
(Mega Man)
See the source image

Albert Wesker
(Resident Evil)
See the source image

M. Bison
(Street Fighter II)
See the source image

Juri
(Super Street Fighter IV)
See the source image

Vergil
(Devil May Cry 3)
See the source image

Handsome Jack
(Borderlands 2)
See the source image
GLaDOS
(Portal)
See the source image

Colonel Radec
(Killzone)
See the source image
Kefka
(Final Fantasy VI)
See the source image
Sephiroth
(Final Fantasy VII)
See the source image
Dragonlord
(Dragon Quest)
See the source image
Xehanort
(Kingdom Hearts)
See the source image

I-No
(Guilty Gear X2)
See the source image

Vaas Montenegro
(Far Cry 3)
See the source image
Liquid Snake
(Metal Gear Solid)
See the source image
Senator Armstrong
(Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)
See the source image
Dracula
(Castlevania)
See the source image

Neo Cortex
(Crash Bandicoot
See the source image
Kane
(Command & Conquer)
See the source image
Ghost Gang
(Pac-Man)
See the source image

Gwyn
(Dark Souls)
See the source image
Nightmare
(Soul Edge)
See the source image

Shao Kahn
(Mortal Kombat II)
See the source image

Geese Howard
(Fatal Fury)
See the source image
Springtrap
(Five Nights At Freddy's 3)
See the source image

King Pig
(Angry Birds)
See the source image
Kerrigan
(Star Craft)

DLC:
See the source image
Flowey
(Undertale)
See the source image

Abyss
(Marvel Vs. Capcom 2)
See the source image
Dr. Nefarious
(Ratchet & Clank)
See the source image

Haytham Kenway
(Assassin's Creed III)
See the source image
Kamek
(Super Mario World)
See the source image

Ryuji Goda
(Yakuza 2)
See the source image

Big Smoke
(Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
A little bored and I have some time to spare before a move right now, so...

Rounding out my trio of year-old fan rosters is my Playstation All-Star Reboot roster.
PlaystationRoster.jpg
This is actually about 2 years old, dating back to around the PS5 launch. None of the core PS5 exclusives had been out yet save for Miles Morales, so this was mostly based on the previous 4 generations, though this would still hold up very well in the PS5 era. Also, elephant in the room, but this was way before Microsoft bought Activision, which is why Crash and Spyro are still there.

The only general exception to all of this is Thor, which was a character I added about a couple months back when Ragnarok was closer to release. Originally, Zeus was on the roster, but Thor has since replaced him (for the better, in my opinion).

As said before, this is meant to be a reboot, not a direct sequel, so every character is treated as a newcomer; Though I still took notes from the original game and even pulled in some of their more out there picks for my roster as I felt they fit.
My idea here is that this is both a fan roster and a "prediction" roster, mixing ideas that I think the roster should take whilst also being as realistic as I possibly could with who could be added. In the end I am very happy with what the roster looks like.

Anyway, I'm leaving this open to general criticism or questions or whatever lol. Have at it, if you want

D

Deleted member

Rounding out my trio of year-old fan rosters is my Playstation All-Star Reboot roster.
This is actually about 2 years old, dating back to around the PS5 launch. None of the core PS5 exclusives had been out yet save for Miles Morales, so this was mostly based on the previous 4 generations, though this would still hold up very well in the PS5 era. Also, elephant in the room, but this was way before Microsoft bought Activision, which is why Crash and Spyro are still there.
Microsoft don't actually own Activision yet and judging by the recent FTC case it's very possible they won't. So they're probably okay to ne on here for now (This is a very good roster btw)

Last edited by a moderator:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

The only general exception to all of this is Thor, which was a character I added about a couple months back when Ragnarok was closer to release. Originally, Zeus was on the roster, but Thor has since replaced him (for the better, in my opinion).

As said before, this is meant to be a reboot, not a direct sequel, so every character is treated as a newcomer; Though I still took notes from the original game and even pulled in some of their more out there picks for my roster as I felt they fit.
My idea here is that this is both a fan roster and a "prediction" roster, mixing ideas that I think the roster should take whilst also being as realistic as I possibly could with who could be added. In the end I am very happy with what the roster looks like.

Anyway, I'm leaving this open to general criticism or questions or whatever lol. Have at it, if you want
Good roster, but I noticed a distinct lack of 3rd party characters compared to the first game. Here's some characters I'd suggest for DLC:
  1. Yu Narukami (Persona 4)
  2. Heihachi Mishima (Tekken)
  3. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
  4. Rayman
  5. Alucard (Castlevania)
  6. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  7. Yuna (Final Fantasy X)
  8. Pyramid Head (Silent Hill)
  9. Abe (Oddworld)
  10. 2B (Nier Automata)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Good roster, but I noticed a distinct lack of 3rd party characters compared to the first game. Here's some characters I'd suggest for DLC:
  4. Rayman
  5. Alucard (Castlevania)
  6. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  9. Abe (Oddworld)
  10. 2B (Nier Automata)
Yuna as the first Final Fantasy rep is pretty based

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I feel like microsoft would be pretty likely to let them use crash and spyro too even if it owned them
This was my particular line of thinking. It's not really out of the question for a cross-company crossover like this to happen, especially from Microsoft.
Although, I would refuse to make this roster if I weren't allowed to use both characters anyway. They're that integral

4. Rayman
  5. Alucard (Castlevania)
  6. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  9. Abe (Oddworld)
  10. 2B (Nier Automata)
I decided against using more than the 4 3Ps I have. Hell, I more or less consider Spider-Man to be second party in this case since his games are first-party releases.

And I decided specifically against this bith to prioritize the actual Playstation-Owned characters, and also to stick to a realistic scenario.
The idea of a Playstation platforn fighter was burned badly after the reception of All-Stars, and in any scenario where they tried to get a huge third party character like Dante or 2B, it would be extremely difficult. For this reason, I widdled down the entire third parties to just the core fundamentals and nobody else, those being Crash and Spyro. None of the other third parties are needed to make this idea work, especially with the library Playstation has right now, and this is what I see as the most realistic (and needed) outcome in the event this game is ever made.

I have a DLC backlog of first and third parties but my focus is usually the base roster so I didn't make a visual for it. Atleast a quarter of it are PS5 tie-in characters anyhow

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge

View attachment 365073

BASED Wander and yeah, like everyone else was saying, I feel like it'd be really unlikely for Microsoft to disallow use of Spyro and Crash (especially considering the whole situation with the FTC.) I suppose the worst case scenario is having Activision try and convince Sony to use specifically Spyro's design from Skylanders, but given the popularity of the recent remake I reckon that'd be unlikely. Honestly though, I feel like selling investors and other IP holders on the whole crossover fighting game concept would work pretty well around now, what with stuff like Smash having existed for ages but also recent successes with MultiVersus & NASB. The gaming landscape has changed a lot since the PS3 era, and honestly a lot of the "bad decisions" made in the original game came down almost completely to mandates and meddling. (Maybe I'm just too optimistic though!)

4. Rayman
  5. Alucard (Castlevania)
  6. Dante (Devil May Cry)
  9. Abe (Oddworld)
  10. 2B (Nier Automata)
Completely unrelated take from me here, but I gotta say - props for actually including Alucard. He's typically a pretty rare inclusion in a lot of PS All-Stars rosters, which kind of feels weird when considering how important SotN was to the PS1's library. I guess there's a lot of "better picks" in a sense like Crash, Spyro, Lara, Yu, Heihachi and so forth, but that's cool to see.

Troykv

Smash Master
Fire Emblem: Gauntlet of Flames
Marth​
Caeda​
(Adult) Tiki​
Gharnef​
Alm​
Celica​
Sigurd​
Julius​
Roy​
Lilina​
Lyn​
Hector​
Ephraim​
Eirika​
Ike​
Micaiah​
Robin​
Lucina​
Corrin​
Byleth​
Season 1Season 2Season 3
  1. Anna​
  2. Edelgard​
  3. Dimitri​
  4. Claude​
  1. Kiran​
  2. Leif​
  3. Nino​
  4. Azura​
  1. Jedah​
  2. Lyon​
  3. Oliver​
  4. Walhart​
I would buy this game yesterday!!!

FazDude

Smash Master
Donkey Kong: Jungle Jam
What if Donkey Kong got its own Mario Party clone? I'm sticking to twelve characters - The average roster size for the Mario Party series is 11, but I gave an extra slot so we can have a nice even number.
  1. Donkey Kong
  2. Diddy Kong
  3. Dixie Kong
  4. Funky Kong
  5. Lanky Kong
  6. Tiny Kong
  7. King K. Rool
  8. Krusha
  9. Kalimba
  10. Colonel Pluck
  11. Lord Fredrick
  12. Tucks
Shoutouts to Kiddy Kong, who just barely missed the playable roster - I was going for character variety here.

Cranky Kong serves as the shopkeeper, the Cactus/Ghastly King is the Bowser equivalent (with the other evil Kongs from Jungle Beat serving as Koopa Kid standins), and Xananab is the Donkey Kong equivalent... which is weird to say in a Donkey Kong game, but whatever. As for other characters, I could see them cameoing in minigames and boards.

Bananas replace coins, and Crystal Coconuts replace stars.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Donkey Kong: Jungle Jam
What if Donkey Kong got its own Mario Party clone? I'm sticking to twelve characters - The average roster size for the Mario Party series is 11, but I gave an extra slot so we can have a nice even number.
  1. Donkey Kong
  2. Diddy Kong
  3. Dixie Kong
  4. Funky Kong
  5. Lanky Kong
  6. Tiny Kong
  7. King K. Rool
  8. Krusha
  9. Kalimba
  10. Colonel Pluck
  11. Lord Fredrick
  12. Tucks
Shoutouts to Kiddy Kong, who just barely missed the playable roster - I was going for character variety here.

Cranky Kong serves as the shopkeeper, the Cactus/Ghastly King is the Bowser equivalent (with the other evil Kongs from Jungle Beat serving as Koopa Kid standins), and Xananab is the Donkey Kong equivalent... which is weird to say in a Donkey Kong game, but whatever. As for other characters, I could see them cameoing in minigames and boards.

Bananas replace coins, and Crystal Coconuts replace stars.
Ayo I would play that.

I can imagine the boards taking inspiration from the worlds of any Donkey Kong games.
(For example, a factory themed board would be based off Kremkroc Inc from DKC1, Mekanos from DKC3, Frantic Factory from 64, and the Factory from Returns)

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Insurance Assault!
  1. Geico Gecko
  2. Flo from Progressive
  3. Jake From State Farm
  4. The General
  5. Aflac Swan
  6. Rollin' Larry the Ball
  7. Erin Esurance
  8. Aleksandr Orlov
  9. Gio Compario
  10. Cara Confused
  11. The Admiral
  12. Churchill
  13. DirectLine Phone
  14. Little Tiny Bill
  15. JG Wentworth Viking (Guest courtesy of the financial services industry)
Hoho, finally. The perfect game for me to enact my revenge on those irritating characters (can't believe you didn't include the Liberty Mutual guy, I know many people would buy this just to beat him up)

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Clayfighter reboot
a total revival for clayfighter series featuring some guest characters
Bad Mr. FrostyBlobBlue Suede GooBonkerHelgaIckybod ClayN. BossTaffyTinyNana Man
KangooOctoheadKung PowLady LibertyHounganDr. KilnLockjaw PoochHoppySumo SantaZappa Yo Yo Boyz
Earthworm JimPsy-CrowBoogermanKlaymen (The Neverhood)Klogg (The Neverhood)SkullmonkeysTommynaut (Armikrog)Boomer (Boombots)Chickie Boom (Boombots)Mandu (Boombots)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Attempting a roster for a new Jump Stars game. It's a little unrealistic but whatever.
Battle
Dragon Ball
1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Trunks
4. Gohan
5. Frieza
Naruto
6. Naruto
7. Sasuke
8. Sakura
9. Gaara
One Piece
10. Luffy
11. Zoro
12. Nami
13. Buggy
14. Jinbe
Bleach
15. Ichigo
16. Rukia
17. Renji
Hunter X Hunter
18. Gon
19. Killua
20. Mereum
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
21. Jotaro
22. DIO
23. Jolyne
Kinnikuman
24. Kinnikuman
Fist of the North Star
25. Kenshiro
26. Raoh
Shaman King
27. Yoh Asakura
Dr. Slump
28. Arale
Slam Dunk
29. Hanamichi
Rurouni Kenshin
30 Kenshin
GinTama
31. Gintoki
YuYu Hakusho
32. Yusuke
33. Kuwabara
34. Toguro
Yu-Gi-Oh
35. Yami Yugi
Saint Seiya
36. Seiya
37. Shiryu
Kochikame
38. Kankichi
Black Clover
39. Asta
Toriko
40. Toriko
My Hero Academia
41. Deku
42. Bakugo
43. All-Might
Haikyuu!
44. Hinata
Sakamoto Days
45. Sakamoto
Demon Slayer
46. Tanjiro
47. Inosuke
Jujutsu Kaisen
48. Yuji
Kaiju No. 8
49. Kafka
Chainsaw Man
50. Denji

And then I'll probably do support and help characters later

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
How about something a bit different

Umbrella Game, but it set up like Smash Bros, where you start with a smaller roaster and then add sequels with more characters

I’ll start with mine. Maximum of 25 for the first one.
1.Mario
2.Bowser
3.Donkey Kong
4.Yoshi
5.Samus
6.Kirby
7.Pikachu
8.Lucario
9.Inkling
10.Sonic
11.Godzilla
12.Gigan
13.Rexy
14.Blue
15.Stewie
16.Brian
17.Wander
18.Sylvia
19.Rocket
20.SpongeBob
21.Patrick
22.Lola and Lana
23.Bubbles
24.Mordecai
25.Rigby

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
A different take on Jojo's All-Star Battle

Jonathan Joestar
Hamon Style
Will A. Zeppeli
Hamon Style
Speedwagon
Ogre Street Style
Dio Brando
Vampire Style
Joseph Joestar
Hamon Style
Caesar Zeppeli
Hamon Style
Lisa Lisa
Hamon Style
Stroheim
German Science Style
Wamuu
Pillar Men Style
Esidisi
Pillar Men Style
Kars
Pillar Men Style
Jotaro Kujo
Stand Style
Old Joseph
Stand Style
Muhammad Avdul
Stand Style
Noriaki Kakyoin
Stand Style
Polnareff
Stand Style
Iggy
Stand Style
Hol Horse
Stand Style
N'Doul
Stand Style
Vanilla Ice
Stand Style
DIO
Stand Style
Josuke (Part 4)
Stand Style
Okuyasu Nijimura
Stand Style
Koichi Hirose
Stand Style
Rohan Kishibe
Stand Style
Yukako
Stand Style
Akira Otoishi
Stand Style
Mikitaka
Stand (Alien) Style
Yoshikage Kira
Stand Style
Kosaku Kawajiri
Stand Style
Giorno Giovanna
Stand Style
Bucciarati
Stand Style
Guido Mista
Stand Style
Narancia
Stand Style
Pannacotta Fugo
Stand Style
Trish Una
Stand Style
Prosciutto/Pesci
Bro and Mammoni Style
Ghiaccio
Stand Style
Risotto Nero
Stand Style
Diavolo
Stand Style
Jolyne Kujo
Stand Style
Jotaro (Part 6)
Stand Style
Ermes Costello
Stand Style
Narciso Anasui
Stand Style
Foo Fighters
Stand Style
Weather Report
Stand Style
Emporio Alnino
Stand Style
Enrico Pucci
Stand Style
Johnny Joestar
Horse Style
Gyro Zeppeli
Horse Style
Hot Pants
Horse Style
Diego Brando
Horse Style
Funny Valentine
Stand Style
Josuke (Part 8)
Stand Style
Yasuho Hirose
Stand Style
Joshu
Stand Style

DLC
Rikiel
Stand Style
Rai Mamezuku
Stand Style
Pocoloco
Horse Style
Sandman
Stand Style
Sports Maxx
Stand Style
Terunosuke
Stand Style
Satoru Akefu
Stand Style
Baoh (Free)
Baoh Style

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I've lowkey been considering a full JJBA roster for some time, and it's hella sweet to see this here! Nonetheless, I may as well try my own takw on something unique - namely, what a JJBA platfighter similar conceptually to something like Smash could look like. I'm going to keep a similar "style" for characters, though.

Part 1: Phantom Blood
Jonathan Joestar (Hamon)
- It's Jonathan wooo
Will A. Zeppeli (Hamon) - Hey, baby!
Robert E. O. Speedwagon (Ogre Street) - I think this style works pretty well for him. Bringing in either Tattoo or the Kempo Fighter works pretty well, but having the focus be on Speedwagon is cool. Also, I think his Part 2 design would make a lot of sense as an alt.
Bruford & Tarkus (77 Rings) - I picture these two as being different to Speedwagon in that they actively work together for a lot of their attacks, as opposed to just bringing in assists. Working together would result in them having a much more unique moveset, and I think their style name makes a lot of sense too.
Dio Brando (Vampirism) - It sure is Dio Brando, the invader. He has his whole array of vampiric abilities here.

Part 2: Battle Tendency
Joseph Joestar (Hamon)
- Next you'll say, "Well obviously Joseph is in the game!"
Caesar Zeppeli (Hamon)
- SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lisa Lisa (Hamon)
- Hey, she's cool. Her scarf gives her a really unique vibe, all things considered.
Stroheim (German Science) - I think it'd be cool if he's able to sort of "mode switch" between either his minigun form or his UV form, but I'm not 100% sure how actually useful that'd be. Aside from this, having access to the tons of machine guns we see him with at the end of the anime would be awesome too.
Straizo (Vampirism/Hamon) - This probably feels like a really weird pick, but I think Straizo having a unique take on Hamon due to his vampirism where it actively damages him to use it - as well as finally introducing more than one Vampirism character - would be awesome.
Wamuu (Pillar Man) - Insert Darude Sandstorm MIDI
Esidisi (Pillar Man)
- I think his blood manipulation makes him a solid pick here. That's about it to be honest.
Kars (Pillar Man) - Kars is based here purely on his normal form, meaning he mostly uses his bone blades and Light Mode in combat. I considered having him transform into his ultimate form, but given the sheer amount of differences in moveset, it made sense to me to make him seperate.
Ultimate Kars (Pillar Man/Ultimate Lifeform) - This form is moreso based on Kars as the Ultimate Lifeform. Not much to say here.

Part 3: Stardust Crusaders
Jotaro Kujo (Stand)
- Did you really expect him not to be here? I'd say in this case his Part 4 and Part 6 appearances are alts with unique voicelines and models. Unlike, say, Kars, it doesn't make as much sense for him to be completely unique for each one. I wonder whether he could also have a Jouta alt...
Joseph Joestar [Part 3] (Stand/Hamon) - His taunt has him break a camera. Also, his Part 4 appearance is an alt of his too.
Muhammad Avdol (Stand) - YES, HE IS.
Noriaki Kakyoin (Stand)
- The archetypical mid-range character.
Jean-Pierre Polnareff (Stand)
- He'll build Polnareffland one day, I swear. Also, he has a Part 5 alt (minus the wheelchair.) Not sure why he never gets this one.
Iggy (Stand) - Say what you will, but Iggy being basically Kragg in being able to create platforms of sand could be a cool way to represent his ability.
Hol Horse (Stand)
- Similar to in Heritage for the Future, Hol Horse fights alongside J. Geil here - though mainly just Hanged Man. It's mostly to make him unique from others that use guns or gun-like weaponry.
N'Doul (Stand) - I think he's a solid alternative to Mariah. Yes, he might not have the funny breast move, but he's a cool character with a cool Stand - and a lot of potential given he typically stays still when fighting.
Pet Shop (Stand)
- He might not be the most important character in the part, or even the most popular, but he's still a solid choice with plenty of potential.
Vanilla Ice (Stand/Vampirism) - Very few actually vampiric abilities. Also, I'd say there needs to be a cooldown on how much he can use Cream.
DIO (Stand/Vampirism) - Similar to DIO in Stardust Crusaders, he barely actually uses his vampiric abilities. However, his vampirism does mean he takes slightly more damage than most from Hamon-based attacks.

Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable
Josuke Higashikata [Part 4] (Stand)
- Sorry, did you just say something about his hair?
Okuyasu Nijimura (Stand) - OI JOSUKE, I'M IN THE ROSTER DESPITE BEING AN OBVIOUS PICK, AIN'T THAT WACKY?
Koichi Hirose (Stand) - I think the three-stage evolution could work here, but a solid alternative could be him already being at Act III and being able to reverse his evolutions.
Rohan Kishibe (Stand) - You can't just tease someone without permission!
Yukako Yamagishi (Stand) - Hair. Yes, she is conceptually similar to Bruford.
Akira Otoishi (Stand) - I think he should use his guitar to batter people to death.
Mikitaka Hazekura (Stand/Magellanic)
- The name comes from his origin. Honestly, he's just a good fit. Shapeshifting is cool.
Yuya Fungami (Stand) - Hear me out here - he is a massively underrated pick that could be really fun to see. His Stand having the ability to drain an opponent's health to increase his own could be great.
Yoshikage Kira (Stand)
- Yes, only one. I think it makes sense to keep him at his base form and then maybe have Yoshihiro come out to cause Bites the Dust as a super of some kind, then give him the Kosaku Kawajiri look as an alt. Maybe his Part 8 form could be an alt too, or am I pushing it...

Part 5: Vento Aureo
Giorno Giovanna (Stand)
- Breaking: gay child has a dream, takes over entire country in one week
Bruno Bucciarati (Stand) - And for his neutral special, he births twins
Leone Abbacchio (Stand) - Okay, so my theory here is that Abbacchio's Stand Mode would act uniquely in that it essentially allows him to buffer his own attacks to provide a multihit effect, or can be buffered further back in order to act as a trapping tool but loses the multihit as a result. He's a strong guy anyways, being an ex-police officer, so I think it's not unreasonable to imagine him kicking the **** out of someone like Kira or Pucci.
Guido Mista (Stand) - Look at his position. Jokes aside, his Sex Pistols gives him a really unique vibe compared to other "gun users" such as F.F. or Hol Horse, given his ability to manipulate bullet movement and his limited ammunition.
Narancia Ghirga (Stand) - A long-range Stand user is always cool to have, but the idea of Narancia just pulling a knife out and going ape**** up close feels fitting too.
Pannacotta Fugo (Stand) - Poison is cool. That's about it really. Oh, and Purple Haze ripping people to shreds would be fun too.
Trish Una (Stand) - Softening could give her the ability to remove hitstun, which seems like a really unique mechanic that she could have honestly.
Ghiaccio (Stand) - IT'S DEATH IN VENEZIA BECAUSE IT'S SET IN "VENICE"
Risotto Nero (Stand) - Yeah he kinda had to be here it made too much sense not to be
Cioccolata & Secco (Stand/Pet) - I think Cioccolata would be fun even on his own, given his medical expertise and pretty interesting Stand ability. Adding Secco to the mix gives him even more tools! Also, is it just me who prefers Green Day's design in the PS2 game?
Diavolo & Vinegar Doppio (Stand/Personality) - So whilst I originally considered Diavolo being pretty basic, I think it'd be really cool for them to have a kind of Mode Switch where you can play as Doppio (using King Crimson's arms and Epitaph), or just outright Diavolo (using a more traditional King Crimson.) It'd be awesome!

Part 6:
Stone Ocean
Jolyne Kujo (Stand)
- But what did the guard see you do, Jolyne?
Ermes Costello (Stand) - SHE ISN'T A ROCK HUMAN, STFU
Emporio Alnino (Stand)
- I think Emporio would be an interesting pick to see here, and he's actually the reason I ended up going with Fungami as opposed to Terunosuke. Having an "object summoner" archetype seems like it could be really interesting, and I think it'd make him undeniably unique. Plus, well, we all know what his most powerful move should be.
Foo Fighters (Stand)
- Having her move around in unique ways to represent her unique nature could be a lot of fun. I also like to imagine she'd be capable of healing herself somewhat, maybe? Though, a water meter feels a bit much.
Weather Report (Stand)
- Weather Report has the ability to control the weather
Narciso Anasui (Stand)
- Say what you will, but I think Diver Down has some solid potential.
Kenzou (Feng Shui) - He feels like a solid minor antag pick, and his Feng Shui mode allows other players to use his Dragon's Dream to their advantage. He mostly fights with karate-type moves, and maybe he could have Survivor helping him out too. He's also a solid rep of the Maximum Security arc, which is cool.
Rikiel (Rods) - Yes, Rods are a unique style for this guy. I think it fits - he's unique in that the Rods can slow his opponents down and the like. I'd have them constantly visible, though, purely for balancing purposes.
Enrico Pucci (Stand)
- Similarly to Kira, Pucci's moveset is based moreso on his later iteration. Imagine him being more like New Moon Pucci. He does still use Whitesnake at the start, but he can evolve to C-Moon and Made in Heaven with the help of the Green Baby.

Part 7: Steel Ball Run
Johnny Joestar (Mounted/Stand)
- Again, Stand evolution, but with an ammo meter and with Mounted style. He's not exactly approachable.
Gyro Zeppeli (Mounted/Stand) - My sixth lesson, Johnny, is how to get some bi-
Diego Brando (Mounted/Stand) - Scary Monsters is solid here, and honestly I think it'd be nice to see him partially turn his horse into a dinosaur too.
Hot Pants (Mounted/Stand)
- CREAM STARTER IS UNDERRATED
Mountain Tim (Mounted/Stand)
- Okay so, he might not seem exactly obvious but I think his Oh! Lonesome Me would make for an incredibly interesting take on a mid-range grappler archetype.
Soundman (Stand) - Fastest run speed in the game, need I say more
Blackmore (Stand)
- He's popular for a reason. Also, it always rains when you fight him.
Funny Valentine (Stand)
- Who shot Johnny Joestar? No ****ing idea

Part 8: JoJolion
Josuke Higashikata [Part 8] (Stand)
- Can he please have an updated moveset? Oh, and a Josefumi alt. That'd be cool too.
Yasuho Hirose (Stand) - Paisley Park could potentially give her additional levity when dodging, and being able to come out of her shadow could be fun too.
Rai Mamezuku (Stand)
- CROSSBOW. NEUTRAL. SPECIAL.
Joshu Higashikata (Stand)
- Honestly this guy gets way too much crap from people, I'm pretty sure it's purely because of his haircut
Jobin Higashikata (Stand)
- I think it'd be fun if he has a beetle in his moveset. Like, at least one. Maybe as a heat bomb or something.
Yotsuyu Yagiyama (Stand/Rock Human)
- Originally considered Damo here, but he doesn't feel like he'd lend well unless he were with Hato, and that'd make no sense. Nonetheless, Yotsuyu does still have an important role - and honestly feels like he'd be a solid trapper character.
Urban Guerrilla & Doremifasolati Do (Stand/Rock Human) - Honestly, this feels like a great inclusion. Similar concept to Secco in the whole "underground" thing, but given Urban has to get inside Doremifasolati Do to use the ability, it's more of a traversal or surprise tool. Brain Storm is also a cool Stand.
Tooru (Stand/Rock Human) - I originally considered Akefu here, but I think having Akefu as an appearance for Wonder of U could be great.

Spin-Off Media
Yoma Hashimoto (Avatar of Hermes) - I think he's a solid Thus Spoke rep, and his unique nature - not having a Stand but instead being focused on fitness - would give him an overall unique vibe.
Massimo Volpe (Stand) - I think a Stand focused almost completely on either buffing or debuffing opponents gives this guy a solid shot. Also, based PHF rep.

Araki's Guests
Ikuro Hashizawa (Armed Phenomenon) - He's in ASB, it's basically that.
Irene Rapona
(Gorgeous) - I think her assassin techniques and use of makeup would make her a formidable close-range opponent with a high skill ceiling, but someone who's also approachable for newcomers due to her relative simplicity. Also, her old lady disguise would be a solid inclusion as an alt.

This is essentially a fever dream, but I wanted to make sure each part got at least reasonable representation. This'd never get made, of course. I'd like to have seen some others get into here (Proscuitto and Pesci was a difficult omission) but this feels fairly good all-round.

BlustersBest

Smash Journeyman
Armadillo Antics

There are a surprising number of awesome armadillos in video games. Let’s make them fight!

A 3D Fighter with a similar mechanic to Smash 3DS’ street smash mode, players can charge up a rolling attack to knock others out of the stage.

Roster

1. Dillon (Dillon’s Rolling Western)
2. Mighty the Armadillo (Sonic the Hedgehog)
3. Armored Armadillo (Mega Man Xtreme)
4. Armadillo (Armadillo Run)
5. Cyberdillo
6. Billy the Shell (Armadillo)
7. Army Dillo (Donkey Kong 64)
8. SillyDillo (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
9. Rollodillo (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
10. Armydillo (Crash of the Titans)
11. Sandshrew (Pokemon)
12. Arnold Armadillo (Bubsy)

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Armadillo Antics

There are a surprising number of awesome armadillos in video games. Let’s make them fight!

A 3D Fighter with a similar mechanic to Smash 3DS’ street smash mode, players can charge up a rolling attack to knock others out of the stage.

Roster

1. Dillon (Dillon’s Rolling Western)
2. Mighty the Armadillo (Sonic the Hedgehog)
3. Armored Armadillo (Mega Man Xtreme)
4. Armadillo (Armadillo Run)
5. Cyberdillo
6. Billy the Shell (Armadillo)
7. Army Dillo (Donkey Kong 64)
8. SillyDillo (Kirby and the Forgotten Land)
9. Rollodillo (Super Mario Galaxy 2)
10. Armydillo (Crash of the Titans)
11. Sandshrew (Pokemon)
12. Arnold Armadillo (Bubsy)
No Ben 10's Armordillo.
1672434527746.png

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Now for my sequel. Maximum of 50
1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Bowser
5.Donkey Kong
6.Yoshi
7.Samus
8.Kirby
9.Meta Knight
10.Pikachu
11.Lugia
12.Lucario
13.Incineroar
14.Olimar
15.Isabelle
16.Inkling
17.Sonic
18.Knuckles
19.Godzilla
20.Mothra
21.King Ghidorah
22.Gigan
23.Gamera
24.Rexy
25.Blue
26.Stewie
27.Peter
28.Brian
29.Perry
30.Wander
31.Sylvia
32.Lord Hater
33.Wasp
34.Rocket
35.Groot
36.Rocko
37.SpongeBob
38.Patrick
39.Sandy
40.Jenny
41.Sanjay and Craig
42.Fee and Foo
43.Luan
44.Lola and Lana
45.Bubbles
46.Buttercup
47.Lazlo
48.Mordecai
49.Rigby
50.Gumball

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Hellooooo this is my first time doing things here but today a game calle Fate: Samurai Remnant was announced and both me and my cousin are very hyped for it. But since he forget his laptop I will be the one posting the prediction of the roster the Game would have, first for all since it looks that it would be like a reimaginated Shimousa we think that it would have the original cast plus more servants that fits the settings:

• Musashi (Already revealed)
  • The new girl in the trailer
  • Senji Muramasa
  • Fuuma Kotarou
  • Katou Danzo
  • Tomoe Gozen
  • Yagyu Munenori
  • Chiyome
  • Inshun Hozoin
  • Shuten Douji
  • Sakata Kintoki
  • Minamoto no Raikou
  • Okita Souji
  • Hijikata Toshizou
  • Sakamoto Ryouma
  • Okada Izo
  • Beni-Enma
  • Ushiwakamaru
  • Watanabe no Tsuna
  • Oda Nobunaga
  • Amakusa Shirou Tokisada
  • Ashiya Douman
  • Sasaki Kojirou

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Mega Man X fighting game roster, assuming it was a multiplayer game made with the SNES MMX engine as a multi-gen release on SNES, PS1, Saturn, and PC (instead of X3). Gameplay is like X DiVE except it’s actually fun
  • X (uses 2nd armor)
  • Zero
  • Vile
  • Green Biker Dude
  • Sigma (unlockable, uses first form from X1)
  • Chill Penguin (unlockable)
  • Flame Stag (unlockable)

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
I've lowkey been considering a full JJBA roster for some time, and it's hella sweet to see this here! Nonetheless, I may as well try my own takw on something unique - namely, what a JJBA platfighter similar conceptually to something like Smash could look like. I'm going to keep a similar "style" for characters, though.

Jonathan Joestar (Hamon)
- It's Jonathan wooo
Robert E. O. Speedwagon (Ogre Street) - I think this style works pretty well for him. Bringing in either Tattoo or the Kempo Fighter works pretty well, but having the focus be on Speedwagon is cool. Also, I think his Part 2 design would make a lot of sense as an alt.
Bruford & Tarkus (77 Rings) - I picture these two as being different to Speedwagon in that they actively work together for a lot of their attacks, as opposed to just bringing in assists. Working together would result in them having a much more unique moveset, and I think their style name makes a lot of sense too.
Dio Brando (Vampirism) - It sure is Dio Brando, the invader. He has his whole array of vampiric abilities here.

Joseph Joestar (Hamon)
Caesar Zeppeli (Hamon) - SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lisa Lisa (Hamon) - Hey, she's cool. Her scarf gives her a really unique vibe, all things considered.
Stroheim (German Science) - I think it'd be cool if he's able to sort of "mode switch" between either his minigun form or his UV form, but I'm not 100% sure how actually useful that'd be. Aside from this, having access to the tons of machine guns we see him with at the end of the anime would be awesome too.
Straizo (Vampirism/Hamon) - This probably feels like a really weird pick, but I think Straizo having a unique take on Hamon due to his vampirism where it actively damages him to use it - as well as finally introducing more than one Vampirism character - would be awesome.
Esidisi (Pillar Man) - I think his blood manipulation makes him a solid pick here. That's about it to be honest.
Kars (Pillar Man) - Kars is based here purely on his normal form, meaning he mostly uses his bone blades and Light Mode in combat. I considered having him transform into his ultimate form, but given the sheer amount of differences in moveset, it made sense to me to make him seperate.
Ultimate Kars (Pillar Man/Ultimate Lifeform) - This form is moreso based on Kars as the Ultimate Lifeform. Not much to say here.

Jotaro Kujo (Stand)
- Did you really expect him not to be here? I'd say in this case his Part 4 and Part 6 appearances are alts with unique voicelines and models. Unlike, say, Kars, it doesn't make as much sense for him to be completely unique for each one. I wonder whether he could also have a Jouta alt...
Joseph Joestar [Part 3] (Stand/Hamon) - His taunt has him break a camera. Also, his Part 4 appearance is an alt of his too.
Noriaki Kakyoin (Stand) - The archetypical mid-range character.
Jean-Pierre Polnareff (Stand) - He'll build Polnareffland one day, I swear. Also, he has a Part 5 alt (minus the wheelchair.) Not sure why he never gets this one.
Iggy (Stand) - Say what you will, but Iggy being basically Kragg in being able to create platforms of sand could be a cool way to represent his ability.
Hol Horse (Stand) - Similar to in Heritage for the Future, Hol Horse fights alongside J. Geil here - though mainly just Hanged Man. It's mostly to make him unique from others that use guns or gun-like weaponry.
N'Doul (Stand) - I think he's a solid alternative to Mariah. Yes, he might not have the funny breast move, but he's a cool character with a cool Stand - and a lot of potential given he typically stays still when fighting.
Pet Shop (Stand) - He might not be the most important character in the part, or even the most popular, but he's still a solid choice with plenty of potential.
Vanilla Ice (Stand/Vampirism) - Very few actually vampiric abilities. Also, I'd say there needs to be a cooldown on how much he can use Cream.
DIO (Stand/Vampirism) - Similar to DIO in Stardust Crusaders, he barely actually uses his vampiric abilities. However, his vampirism does mean he takes slightly more damage than most from Hamon-based attacks.

Okuyasu Nijimura (Stand) - OI JOSUKE, I'M IN THE ROSTER DESPITE BEING AN OBVIOUS PICK, AIN'T THAT WACKY?
Koichi Hirose (Stand) - I think the three-stage evolution could work here, but a solid alternative could be him already being at Act III and being able to reverse his evolutions.
Akira Otoishi (Stand) - I think he should use his guitar to batter people to death.
Mikitaka Hazekura (Stand/Magellanic) - The name comes from his origin. Honestly, he's just a good fit. Shapeshifting is cool.
Yuya Fungami (Stand) - Hear me out here - he is a massively underrated pick that could be really fun to see. His Stand having the ability to drain an opponent's health to increase his own could be great.
Yoshikage Kira (Stand) - Yes, only one. I think it makes sense to keep him at his base form and then maybe have Yoshihiro come out to cause Bites the Dust as a super of some kind, then give him the Kosaku Kawajiri look as an alt. Maybe his Part 8 form could be an alt too, or am I pushing it...

Giorno Giovanna (Stand)
Leone Abbacchio (Stand) - Okay, so my theory here is that Abbacchio's Stand Mode would act uniquely in that it essentially allows him to buffer his own attacks to provide a multihit effect, or can be buffered further back in order to act as a trapping tool but loses the multihit as a result. He's a strong guy anyways, being an ex-police officer, so I think it's not unreasonable to imagine him kicking the **** out of someone like Kira or Pucci.
Guido Mista (Stand) - Look at his position. Jokes aside, his Sex Pistols gives him a really unique vibe compared to other "gun users" such as F.F. or Hol Horse, given his ability to manipulate bullet movement and his limited ammunition.
Narancia Ghirga (Stand) - A long-range Stand user is always cool to have, but the idea of Narancia just pulling a knife out and going ape**** up close feels fitting too.
Pannacotta Fugo (Stand) - Poison is cool. That's about it really. Oh, and Purple Haze ripping people to shreds would be fun too.
Trish Una (Stand) - Softening could give her the ability to remove hitstun, which seems like a really unique mechanic that she could have honestly.
Risotto Nero (Stand) - Yeah he kinda had to be here it made too much sense not to be
Cioccolata & Secco (Stand/Pet) - I think Cioccolata would be fun even on his own, given his medical expertise and pretty interesting Stand ability. Adding Secco to the mix gives him even more tools! Also, is it just me who prefers Green Day's design in the PS2 game?
Diavolo & Vinegar Doppio (Stand/Personality) - So whilst I originally considered Diavolo being pretty basic, I think it'd be really cool for them to have a kind of Mode Switch where you can play as Doppio (using King Crimson's arms and Epitaph), or just outright Diavolo (using a more traditional King Crimson.) It'd be awesome!

Part 6: Stone Ocean
Jolyne Kujo (Stand)
Emporio Alnino (Stand) - I think Emporio would be an interesting pick to see here, and he's actually the reason I ended up going with Fungami as opposed to Terunosuke. Having an "object summoner" archetype seems like it could be really interesting, and I think it'd make him undeniably unique. Plus, well, we all know what his most powerful move should be.
Foo Fighters (Stand) - Having her move around in unique ways to represent her unique nature could be a lot of fun. I also like to imagine she'd be capable of healing herself somewhat, maybe? Though, a water meter feels a bit much.
Weather Report (Stand) - Weather Report has the ability to control the weather
Narciso Anasui (Stand) - Say what you will, but I think Diver Down has some solid potential.
Kenzou (Feng Shui) - He feels like a solid minor antag pick, and his Feng Shui mode allows other players to use his Dragon's Dream to their advantage. He mostly fights with karate-type moves, and maybe he could have Survivor helping him out too. He's also a solid rep of the Maximum Security arc, which is cool.
Rikiel (Rods) - Yes, Rods are a unique style for this guy. I think it fits - he's unique in that the Rods can slow his opponents down and the like. I'd have them constantly visible, though, purely for balancing purposes.
Enrico Pucci (Stand) - Similarly to Kira, Pucci's moveset is based moreso on his later iteration. Imagine him being more like New Moon Pucci. He does still use Whitesnake at the start, but he can evolve to C-Moon and Made in Heaven with the help of the Green Baby.

- Again, Stand evolution, but with an ammo meter and with Mounted style. He's not exactly approachable.
Diego Brando (Mounted/Stand) - Scary Monsters is solid here, and honestly I think it'd be nice to see him partially turn his horse into a dinosaur too.
Hot Pants (Mounted/Stand) - CREAM STARTER IS UNDERRATED
Mountain Tim (Mounted/Stand) - Okay so, he might not seem exactly obvious but I think his Oh! Lonesome Me would make for an incredibly interesting take on a mid-range grappler archetype.
Blackmore (Stand) - He's popular for a reason. Also, it always rains when you fight him.
Funny Valentine (Stand) - Who shot Johnny Joestar? No ****ing idea

- Can he please have an updated moveset? Oh, and a Josefumi alt. That'd be cool too.
Yasuho Hirose (Stand) - Paisley Park could potentially give her additional levity when dodging, and being able to come out of her shadow could be fun too.
Rai Mamezuku (Stand) - CROSSBOW. NEUTRAL. SPECIAL.
Joshu Higashikata (Stand) - Honestly this guy gets way too much crap from people, I'm pretty sure it's purely because of his haircut
Jobin Higashikata (Stand) - I think it'd be fun if he has a beetle in his moveset. Like, at least one. Maybe as a heat bomb or something.
Yotsuyu Yagiyama (Stand/Rock Human) - Originally considered Damo here, but he doesn't feel like he'd lend well unless he were with Hato, and that'd make no sense. Nonetheless, Yotsuyu does still have an important role - and honestly feels like he'd be a solid trapper character.
Urban Guerrilla & Doremifasolati Do (Stand/Rock Human) - Honestly, this feels like a great inclusion. Similar concept to Secco in the whole "underground" thing, but given Urban has to get inside Doremifasolati Do to use the ability, it's more of a traversal or surprise tool. Brain Storm is also a cool Stand.
Tooru (Stand/Rock Human) - I originally considered Akefu here, but I think having Akefu as an appearance for Wonder of U could be great.

Spin-Off Media
Yoma Hashimoto (Avatar of Hermes) - I think he's a solid Thus Spoke rep, and his unique nature - not having a Stand but instead being focused on fitness - would give him an overall unique vibe.
Massimo Volpe (Stand) - I think a Stand focused almost completely on either buffing or debuffing opponents gives this guy a solid shot. Also, based PHF rep.

Araki's Guests
Irene Rapona (Gorgeous) - I think her assassin techniques and use of makeup would make her a formidable close-range opponent with a high skill ceiling, but someone who's also approachable for newcomers due to her relative simplicity. Also, her old lady disguise would be a solid inclusion as an alt.

This is essentially a fever dream, but I wanted to make sure each part got at least reasonable representation. This'd never get made, of course. I'd like to have seen some others get into here (Proscuitto and Pesci was a difficult omission) but this feels fairly good all-round.
Looks good.

I would add Ringo Roadagain as one more Part 7 rep IMO.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
and now for the roster for a fighting game i shall call "Mostly Harmless"

1: Arthur Dent
2: Ford Prefect
3: Zaphod Beeblebrox
4: Trillian
5: Marvin the Paranoid Android
6: Slartibartfast
7: Random Dent
8: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
9: Roosta
10: Zarniwoop
11: Max Quordlepleen
12: The Great Prophet Zarquon
13: Kriketman
14: A Haggunenon
15: The Dish of the Day
16: Argajag
17: The Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Tral
18: Frankie & Benjie Mouse
19: A Dolphin
20: Golgafrinchan Captain

so long and thanks for all the fish

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Here is my next Sequel of my Umbrella game.
Maximum 75. Switchable Trios can join the battle.
1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Bowser
5.Rosalina and Luma
6.Donkey Kong
7.Diddy Kong
8.Yoshi
9.Samus
10.Kirby
11.Meta Knight
12.Falco
13.Pikachu
14.Lugia
15.Lucario
16.Greninja
17.Incineroar
18.Galar Trainer (Hattena, Boltund and Corviknight)
19.Corrin
20.Olimar
21.Isabelle
22.Inkling
23.Sonic
24.Knuckles
25.Steve
26.Godzilla
27.Anguirus
28.Mothra
29.King Ghidorah
30.Gigan
31.Biollante
32.Gamera
33.Rexy
34.Blue
35.Indominus Rex
36.Stewie
37.Peter
38.Brian
39.Ernie the Giant Chicken
40.Bender
41.Perry
42.Mabel and Dipper
43.Wander
44.Sylvia
45.Lord Hater
46.Commander Peepers
47.Polly
48.Spider-Man
49.Wasp
50.Rocket
51.Groot
52.Scarlet Witch
53.Rocko
54.SpongeBob
55.Patrick
56.Sandy
57.Plankton
58.Zim
59.Jenny
60.Toph
61.Sanjay and Craig
62.Fee and Foo
63.Luan
64.Lola and Lana
65.Lisa
66.Blossom
67.Bubbles
68.Buttercup
69.Ed, Edd and Eddy
70.Hector Con Carne
71.Lazlo
72.Mordecai
73.Rigby
74.Gumball
75.Nicole

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Here is my next Sequel of my Umbrella game.
Maximum 75. Switchable Trios can join the battle.
1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Bowser
5.Rosalina and Luma
6.Donkey Kong
7.Diddy Kong
8.Yoshi
9.Samus
10.Kirby
11.Meta Knight
12.Falco
13.Pikachu
14.Lugia
15.Lucario
16.Greninja
17.Incineroar
18.Galar Trainer (Hattena, Boltund and Corviknight)
19.Corrin
20.Olimar
21.Isabelle
22.Inkling
23.Sonic
24.Knuckles
25.Steve
26.Godzilla
27.Anguirus
28.Mothra
29.King Ghidorah
30.Gigan
31.Biollante
32.Gamera
33.Rexy
34.Blue
35.Indominus Rex
36.Stewie
37.Peter
38.Brian
39.Ernie the Giant Chicken
40.Bender
41.Perry
42.Mabel and Dipper
43.Wander
44.Sylvia
45.Lord Hater
46.Commander Peepers
47.Polly
48.Spider-Man
49.Wasp
50.Rocket
51.Groot
52.Rocko
53.SpongeBob
54.Patrick
55.Sandy
56.Plankton
57.Jenny
58.Toph
59.Sanjay and Craig
60.Fee and Foo
61.Luan
62.Lola and Lana
63.Lisa
64.Blossom
65.Bubbles
66.Buttercup
67.Ed, Edd and Eddy
68.Hector Con Carne
69.Lazlo
70.Mordecai
71.Rigby
72.Gumball

Still a work in progress
i'm a bit disappointed it wasn't a game about umbrellas

FazDude

Smash Master
Here it is - A true umbrella fighter.
  1. Peach & Perry (Super Mario)
  2. Parasol Waddle Dee (Kirby)
  3. Setsuka (Soulcalibur)
  4. Shizumaru Hisame (Samurai Showdown)
  5. Okuni (Dynasty Warriors)
  6. Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue)
  7. Polka (Eternal Sonata)
  8. Yagyu (Senran Kagura)
  9. Kogasa (Touhou)
  10. Hat Kid (A Hat in Time)
  11. Sally Stageplay (Cuphead)
  12. Parasoul (Skullgirls, honestly a tossup between her and umbrella)

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here it is - A true umbrella fighter.
  1. Peach & Perry (Super Mario)
  2. Parasol Waddle Dee (Kirby)
  3. Setsuka (Soulcalibur)
  4. Shizumaru Hisame (Samurai Showdown)
  5. Okuni (Dynasty Warriors)
  6. Rachel Alucard (BlazBlue)
  7. Polka (Eternal Sonata)
  8. Yagyu (Senran Kagura)
  9. Kogasa (Touhou)
  10. Hat Kid (A Hat in Time)
  11. Sally Stageplay (Cuphead)
  12. Parasoul (Skullgirls, honestly a tossup between her and umbrella)
Rihanna was snubbed

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion

Jonathan Joestar (Hamon)
- It's Jonathan wooo

Joseph Joestar (Hamon)
Caesar Zeppeli (Hamon) - SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lisa Lisa (Hamon) - Hey, she's cool. Her scarf gives her a really unique vibe, all things considered.
Esidisi (Pillar Man) - I think his blood manipulation makes him a solid pick here. That's about it to be honest.

Jotaro Kujo (Stand)
Noriaki Kakyoin (Stand) - The archetypical mid-range character.
Jean-Pierre Polnareff (Stand) - He'll build Polnareffland one day, I swear. Also, he has a Part 5 alt (minus the wheelchair.) Not sure why he never gets this one.
Hol Horse (Stand) - Similar to in Heritage for the Future, Hol Horse fights alongside J. Geil here - though mainly just Hanged Man. It's mostly to make him unique from others that use guns or gun-like weaponry.
Pet Shop (Stand) - He might not be the most important character in the part, or even the most popular, but he's still a solid choice with plenty of potential.

Mikitaka Hazekura (Stand/Magellanic) - The name comes from his origin. Honestly, he's just a good fit. Shapeshifting is cool.
Yoshikage Kira (Stand) - Yes, only one. I think it makes sense to keep him at his base form and then maybe have Yoshihiro come out to cause Bites the Dust as a super of some kind, then give him the Kosaku Kawajiri look as an alt. Maybe his Part 8 form could be an alt too, or am I pushing it...

Giorno Giovanna (Stand)

Part 6: Stone Ocean
Jolyne Kujo (Stand)
Emporio Alnino (Stand) - I think Emporio would be an interesting pick to see here, and he's actually the reason I ended up going with Fungami as opposed to Terunosuke. Having an "object summoner" archetype seems like it could be really interesting, and I think it'd make him undeniably unique. Plus, well, we all know what his most powerful move should be.
Foo Fighters (Stand) - Having her move around in unique ways to represent her unique nature could be a lot of fun. I also like to imagine she'd be capable of healing herself somewhat, maybe? Though, a water meter feels a bit much.
Weather Report (Stand) - Weather Report has the ability to control the weather
Narciso Anasui (Stand) - Say what you will, but I think Diver Down has some solid potential.
Enrico Pucci (Stand) - Similarly to Kira, Pucci's moveset is based moreso on his later iteration. Imagine him being more like New Moon Pucci. He does still use Whitesnake at the start, but he can evolve to C-Moon and Made in Heaven with the help of the Green Baby.

Hot Pants (Mounted/Stand) - CREAM STARTER IS UNDERRATED
Mountain Tim (Mounted/Stand) - Okay so, he might not seem exactly obvious but I think his Oh! Lonesome Me would make for an incredibly interesting take on a mid-range grappler archetype.
Blackmore (Stand) - He's popular for a reason. Also, it always rains when you fight him.
Funny Valentine (Stand) - Who shot Johnny Joestar? No ****ing idea

Rai Mamezuku (Stand) - CROSSBOW. NEUTRAL. SPECIAL.
Joshu Higashikata (Stand) - Honestly this guy gets way too much crap from people, I'm pretty sure it's purely because of his haircut
Jobin Higashikata (Stand) - I think it'd be fun if he has a beetle in his moveset. Like, at least one. Maybe as a heat bomb or something.
Yotsuyu Yagiyama (Stand/Rock Human) - Originally considered Damo here, but he doesn't feel like he'd lend well unless he were with Hato, and that'd make no sense. Nonetheless, Yotsuyu does still have an important role - and honestly feels like he'd be a solid trapper character.

Spin-Off Media

Araki's Guests
Irene Rapona (Gorgeous) - I think her assassin techniques and use of makeup would make her a formidable close-range opponent with a high skill ceiling, but someone who's also approachable for newcomers due to her relative simplicity. Also, her old lady disguise would be a solid inclusion as an alt.

I love it! I was considering Irene too for another DLC, I was trying to manage the same numbers of ASBR so in the end some series where quite lacking (mainly of course part 1, thought at least I think that Steel Ball Run with (funny enough) seven reps and Jojolion with 5 and parts 3 to 6 with 10 characters is widely more balanced than the actual ASBR), Mountain Tim and Blackmore are particulary the ones I wanted most that sadly didn't included due my other intentions. I was thinking a lot in Tooru but I liked a lot the idea of Wonder of U working by his own, maybe with enough space probably would have two versions (Wonder of U alone as Akefu and another one with Tooru alongside him has his user).

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I was also thinking on Final Fantasy lately since I download Opera Omnia, a very fun gacha I must say. After getting tired of FGO and KOF All-Star I think this is very friendly in comparison in terms of the proper gachapon, the only thought part is the building but after that is very enjoyable, why I'm saying all this you may ask? I don't know either I just wanted to say it but anyway, my own Dissidia or something like that.

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (INSERT COOL NAME HERE)
Btw I know that an actual roster would be half this size considering that NT only had 38 and between them 10 where DLC but shhhhhh.
WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Final Fantasy I
GARLAND
Final Fantasy I
FIRION
Final Fantasy II
MARIA
Final Fantasy II
THE EMPEROR
Final Fantasy II
LUNETH
Final Fantasy III
INGUS
Final Fantasy III
XANDE
Final Fantasy III
CLOUD OF DARKNESS
Final Fantasy III
CECIL
Final Fantasy IV
KAIN
Final Fantasy IV
RYDIA
Final Fantasy IV
GOLBEZ
Final Fantasy IV
CEODORE
FFIV: The After Years
BARTZ
Final Fantasy V
FARIS
Final Fantasy V
GALUF
Final Fantasy V
EXDEATH
Final Fantasy V
TERRA
Final Fantasy VI
CELES
Final Fantasy VI
LOCKE
Final Fantasy VI
KEFKA
Final Fantasy VI
CLOUD
Final Fantasy VII
TIFA
Final Fantasy VII
BARRET
Final Fantasy VII
SEPHIROTH
Final Fantasy VII
ZACK
Crisis Core -FFVII-
SQUALL
Final Fantasy VIII
RINOA
Final Fantasy VIII
ULTIMECIA
Final Fantasy VIII
ZIDANE
Final Fantasy IX
VIVI
Final Fantasy IX
KUJA
Final Fantasy IX
TIDUS
Final Fantasy X
YUNA
Final Fantasy X
AURON
Final Fantasy X
JECHT
Final Fantasy X
SHANTOTTO
Final Fantasy XI
KAM'LANAUT
Final Fantasy XI
GABRANTH
Final Fantasy XII
VAAN
Final Fantasy XII
VAYNE
Final Fantasy XII
LIGHTNING
Final Fantasy XIII
RAINES
Final Fantasy XIII
Y'SHTOLA
Final Fantasy XIV
ZENOS
Final Fantasy XIV
NOCTIS
Final Fantasy XV
ARDYN
Final Fantasy XV
RAMZA
Final Fantasy Tactics
ACE
Final Fantasy Type-0

DLC
MIWA
Final Fantasy II
EDGE
Final Fantasy IV
GILGAMESH
Final Fantasy V
SETZER
Final Fantasy VI
VINCENT
Final Fantasy VII
IROHA
Final Fantasy XI
CAIUS
Final Fantasy XIII-2
ENNA KROS
World of Final Fantasy
JACK GARLAND
FFO: Strangers of Paradise

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
I was also thinking on Final Fantasy lately since I download Opera Omnia, a very fun gacha I must say. After getting tired of FGO and KOF All-Star I think this is very friendly in comparison in terms of the proper gachapon, the only thought part is the building but after that is very enjoyable, why I'm saying all this you may ask? I don't know either I just wanted to say it but anyway, my own Dissidia or something like that.

DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (INSERT COOL NAME HERE)
Btw I know that an actual roster would be half this size considering that NT only had 38 and between them 10 where DLC but shhhhhh.
WARRIOR OF LIGHT
Final Fantasy I
GARLAND
Final Fantasy I
FIRION
Final Fantasy II
MARIA
Final Fantasy II
THE EMPEROR
Final Fantasy II
LUNETH
Final Fantasy III
INGUS
Final Fantasy III
XANDE
Final Fantasy III
CLOUD OF DARKNESS
Final Fantasy III
CECIL
Final Fantasy IV
KAIN
Final Fantasy IV
RYDIA
Final Fantasy IV
GOLBEZ
Final Fantasy IV
CEODORE
FFIV: The After Years
BARTZ
Final Fantasy V
FARIS
Final Fantasy V
GALUF
Final Fantasy V
EXDEATH
Final Fantasy V
TERRA
Final Fantasy VI
CELES
Final Fantasy VI
LOCKE
Final Fantasy VI
KEFKA
Final Fantasy VI
CLOUD
Final Fantasy VII
TIFA
Final Fantasy VII
BARRET
Final Fantasy VII
SEPHIROTH
Final Fantasy VII
ZACK
Crisis Core -FFVII-
SQUALL
Final Fantasy VIII
RINOA
Final Fantasy VIII
ULTIMECIA
Final Fantasy VIII
ZIDANE
Final Fantasy IX
VIVI
Final Fantasy IX
KUJA
Final Fantasy IX
TIDUS
Final Fantasy X
YUNA
Final Fantasy X
AURON
Final Fantasy X
JECHT
Final Fantasy X
SHANTOTTO
Final Fantasy XI
KAM'LANAUT
Final Fantasy XI
GABRANTH
Final Fantasy XII
VAAN
Final Fantasy XII
VAYNE
Final Fantasy XII
LIGHTNING
Final Fantasy XIII
RAINES
Final Fantasy XIII
Y'SHTOLA
Final Fantasy XIV
ZENOS
Final Fantasy XIV
NOCTIS
Final Fantasy XV
ARDYN
Final Fantasy XV
RAMZA
Final Fantasy Tactics
ACE
Final Fantasy Type-0
Y'SHTOLA
Final Fantasy XIV
ZENOS
Final Fantasy XIV
NOCTIS
Final Fantasy XV
ARDYN
Final Fantasy XV

DLC
MIWA
Final Fantasy II
EDGE
Final Fantasy IV
GILGAMESH
Final Fantasy V
SETZER
Final Fantasy VI
VINCENT
Final Fantasy VII
IROHA
Final Fantasy XI
CAIUS
Final Fantasy XIII-2
ENNA KROS
World of Final Fantasy
JACK GARLAND
FFO: Strangers of Paradise
if Guest Fighters can be allowed, then i propose Tressa or Magus (even someone from KT franchises).

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Now for my next sequel
Note: Maximum 100 fighters, for the base roaster, but 10 extra DLC fighters will be added

1.Mario
2.Luigi
3.Peach
4.Bowser
5.Fawful
6.Rosalina and Luma
7.Donkey Kong
8.Diddy Kong
9.King K.Rool
10.Yoshi
11.Samus
12.Kirby
13.Meta Knight
14.King Dedede
15.Fox
16.Falco
17.Pikachu
18.Mewtwo
19.Lugia
20.Lucario
21.Greninja
22.Incineroar
23.Galar Trainer (Hattena, Boltund and Corviknight)
24.Lucas
25.Corrin
26.Olimar
27.Isabelle
28.Inkling
29.Sonic
30.Knuckles
31.Megaman
32.Steve
33.Godzilla
34.Anguirus
35.Mothra
36.King Ghidorah
37.Gigan
38.Biollante
39.Kiryu
40.Monster X
41.Gamera
42.Rexy
43.Blue
44.Indominus Rex
45.Bart
46.Stewie
47.Peter
48.Brian
49.Ernie the Giant Chicken
50.Bender
51.Perry
52.Mable and Dipper
53.Grunkel Stan
54.Wander
55.Sylvia
56.Lord Hater
57.Commander Peepers
58.Webby
59.Cricket
60.Polly
61.Marcy
62.Spider-Man
63.Iron-Man
64.Hulk
65.Wasp
66.Black Panther
67.Rocket Raccoon
68.Groot
69.Scarlet Witch
70.Rocko
71.SpongeBob
72.Patrick
73.Sandy
74.Plankton
75.Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda
76.Zim
77.Jenny
78.Toph
79.Dudley
80.Sanjay and Craig
81.Fee and Foo
82.Luan
83.Lola and Lana
84.Lisa
85.Blossom
86.Bubbles
87.Buttercup
88.Ed, Edd and Eddy
89.Courage
90.Hector Con Carne
91.Lazlo
92.Mordecai
93.Rigby
94.Gumball
95.Nicole
96.Griz, Ice and Panda
97.Craig

Echoes
3E.Daisy
29E.Shadow
94E.Darwin

DLC
1.Lucy
2.Glaceon
3.King
4.Bloo
5.Ridley
6.Miko
7.SpaceGodzilla
8.Numbuh 5
9.Banjo and Kazooie
10.Thanos
More to come

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Mega Man X: Last Stand's roster. A traditional fighting game that takes place in the same universe as my SNES/PS1-era multiplayer MMX game. Would probably have released in the big gap between the Zero/ZX Legacy Collection and the Battle Network Legacy Collection.

Maverick Hunters (9)
X
Zero
Axl
Alia
Palette
Layer
Signas
Douglas
Green Biker Dude

Villains (15)
Sigma
Vile
X-hunters
Bit
Byte
Serges
Colonel
General
Iris
Double
Dynamo
High Max
Gate
Red
Lumine

Mavericks (8)
Boomer Kuwanger
Overdrive Ostritch
Neon Tiger
Magma Dragoon
Axle The Red
Infinity Mijinion
Soldier Stonekong
Dark Mantis

Secret Characters (1)
Rock 20XX

Total characters: 35

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, now allow me to explain the roster a bit.

The Maverick Hunters were all musts for me - yes, even Douglas, he's actually one of my favorite fictional characters period. I don't think you fully understand how awesome it would be to have a MECHANIC in a game where everyone is a ROBOT. X, Zero, and Axl are self-explanatory, though the Navigators might seem odd. I included all of them because they're naturally good counterparts to the main three, and being playable characters it felt weird to not include them. They're all really cool and rather than being straight-up clones of the male Hunters like in X8. I think they would probably just use different abilities - Layer could pull from other Zero techniques, and Palette having other kinds of bullets than Axl. Alia, on the other hand, has had more than enough history to be her own fully unique fighter, compared to the other two. I'm not the biggest fan of Signas but he feels neccessary here, and obviously GBD would be an awesome, fun "joke" pick and a cool way to represent the hover cycles of the series.

The villains outnumber the heroes, but I think each choice here is important in its own right. I basically just included all of the main villains from each game, so the exclusions here are actually what's most interesting. For one, Serges is the only member of the X-Hunters present, however I feel like he's also the most well-developed in terms of abilities, best suited to a traditional fighting game, and most interesting from a story perspective (spoilers, he's dr wily in a maverick body). I'm not against Violin and Agile showing up, or even X -kai- (who isn't canon but looks awesome), however I personally would be fine with just Serges alone. I chose to forgo the other marks of Vile, none of them are really enough to include as their own slot IMO. One's enough, and this game's gonna have at least 3 alts per character, so it works out fine. Sigma I imagine would use a maybe combination of his styles from X1 and X3, his other forms coming in as super moves. High Max and Gate, I don't know much about as X6 was the only game I barely played, but again, they felt necessary. Dynamo is pretty awesome and one of the few recurring villains of the series apart from Sigma, Vile and Wily. Now, I did include almost every X4 villain, but left out General as he's, like...huge. Rather have him be a part of Colonel's super moves. Double would use his true form, Colonel would play more into the lightning and dodging aspects of his character to differentiate himself from Zero, and Iris is a summoner with her mech and the cool crystal thingy. Iris Another is included as an alt, however I don't really count her as a villain and I didn't want more than one DiVE character, so no slot for her. I considered adding Bit & Byte as a duo, but just left 'em seperate because I prefered it that way. No preference though, so if you wanna headcanon this roster to be one character shorter, be my guest. I was gonna include the Z-prototype, but having that be the one alternate character when there's X's other armors, Iris Another, Awakened Zero, Vile Marks II and V, and every Sigma form pretty much, just felt weird.

Mavericks, now here's where it gets interesting. X1 is honestly a game where personal preference is all that mattered in the decision due to how iconic each and every character was. I went with Boomer Kuwanger because I feel like Chill Penguin and Storm Eagle get way more love today compared to the rest of 'em. I was originally going to go with Flame Stag for X2, but since we already have a punch-favoring fire Maverick here with Magma Dragoon (who is a 100% must in any Mega Man X crossover), I went with Overdrive Ostritch instead, as we really don't have a specifically "fast" character on the roster. Neon Tiger is the best suited from X3 for a fighting game, and Axle The Red is who I went with for X5 because he's my favorite and I also felt bad for not picking Wire Sponge earlier. Infinity Mijinion is the most memorable part of X6, Soldier Stonekong had the least amount of overlap compared to the other X7 bosses, and finally, Dark Mantis looks awesome and we didn't have much of an edgy character yet. (unless you're one of those weirdos who just thinks Mega Man X as a whole is an edgier version of Mega Man, which is y'know, lame.)

Now, here's where the big question gets answered: ROCK??? Yeah, I've always wondered what it would've been like if Mega Man didn't fall to Roboenza, like he likely does between 200X and 20XX. This is an original AU version of Mega Man made for the game - not part of the story mode btw. He uses his 11 design so he can stand at least somewhat shoulder-to-shoulder with Reploids. I think I was talking about edgy characters just a second ago? This design definitely is such. Rock 20XX is scarred all over, bits of wire and chunks of computer panels sticking out of various joints and armors. With no one to repair him and having to stay in hiding due to being, y'know, Mega Man, he's pretty torn up. He wears Blues' scarf around his neck and has Roll's ribbon tied around his upper arm. His copy ability was damaged in the 100something years since his games' events, so instead, he attacks with parts of Robot Masters he's fought manually - like, he uses the sack on his shoulder (stitched out of Light's original lab coat) to pull out, say, a Cut Man boomerang or a Metal Blade, rather than just making them with his Buster. He might also, say, strike down Splash Woman's trident to summon a Splash Wave since it would just kinda be weird if he just like, threw water out of a bag or something lol. Rock's personality is more hardened since the original games but he's still Rock of course. His interactions with X are really cool, as expected.

Last edited:
Top Bottom