• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Here come the squeaks! Daroach support thread

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman

Daroach (Kirby Squeak Squad) would be a great candidate for smash. This thread is for pointing out the moveset ideas and gameplay mechanics for our mouse wizard.

Supports:
Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4
Aussie the Shinobi

Luminario
RiderGwen
Cool Trainer Ace

My Idea for moveset:

Jab- claw scratch. Is similar to charizard's, but does less damage and has some combo potential.
1st hit: 2%
2nd hit: 2%
3rd hit: 3%

Side tilt: Wand smack. Will swing his wand in a motion similar to DK's side tilt. Very little lag.
8%

Up tilt: paw slap. Will hit two times with his front paws in an upwards motion. Larger hitbox.
1st hit: 4%
2nd hit: 4%

Down tilt: slide. Will do a move similar to cloud, where daroach slides along the ground. Can follow up with jab if at low percents.
7%

Dash attack: illusion. Will be similar to the dash-vanish technique of PSI Kirby (robobot) where Daroch will dissapear, then quickly come back, doing damage. Has more lag, knockback, and damage. Can be a kill move at ~140%.
13%

Up special: Warp. This is done in your battle with him. More like Mewtwo's than Palutena's. Has an ending hitbox, but no starting one.
6%

Nuetral Special: Ice beam. WIll freeze opponents on touch. Can be charged and saved, similar to Samus' charge shot.
Charge 1: 5%, freezes for .5 seconds
Charge 2: 11%, freezes for 1 second
Charge 3: 16%, freezes for 2 seconds

Side special: Star rod. Will blast a star out, travelling the same distance as a white pikmin toss. Minimal knockback, but can be used for edgeguarding.
6%

Down Special: Bomb. Similar to Link's bombs, but can be charged. The 2nd stage will shoot a fire pillar on impact.
6%, plus six 1% hits if pillar formed.

Nair: Wand spin. Will look similar to Palutena's nair, but much faster.
six 2% hits

Uair: hat trick. Will shoot a playing card from the top of his hat. Can combo into itself.
5%

Fair: Claw grab. Similar to Kirby's dash attack in Squeak Squad, Daroch will fly in the same arc as monkey flip, and do damage by scratching.
three 3% claws

Dair: Squeak dive. A one hit, all or nothing, diving meteor. Essentially a one-hit version of corrin's.
12%

Fsmash: Spinni claws. Uses the claws from spinni as a kill option. WIll kill uncharged at 110%.
15% uncharged

Usmash: Spark blast. Will point his want towards the air, shooting multiple sparks, akin to megaman's spark shot. Will kill uncharged at 120%.
18% If all hits land

Dsmash: dark magic. Will point his wand in front and back of him, similar to Meta Knight's. Will stun enemies, rather than doing great knockback.
8% uncharged

Pummel: Knaw. Self-explanatory. Fast pummel.
2% each

Taunts:
UTaunt: Tip O' the cap
STaunt: Waves around star wand
Dtaunt: does the trademark "squeak giggle" heard when collecting a chest.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Oooooooh Doroach is a cool character. I support.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Daroach is probably the only character I wouldn't be upset getting in the game instead of Bandana Dee, and if both got in, it would be a dream come true.

Also I want to see large high quality version of this image
History-img-chara-17.png

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I think rising this to the top is justified but guess who's going to be in Star Allies soon :)

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I was almost going to make a thread regarding this character but then I found a thread for this.

I always have supported the idea of Daroach in Smash. and I remember I wanted him in SSB4.

Banzaifinn

Smash Rookie
Yes. I think he would make a great addition I almost lost hope for him then I heard of the dream Friend thing for star allies and now it’s given me hope.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
ver02_up03_chara.png
ver02_update03_yt03.jpg
ver02_update03_yt02.jpg

Worth noting that he is essentially the face of this wave 2 of dlc. Being the first revealed and headlining it on the website

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What? What role are they going to have in the game?

Are they just NPC's in 1 level or something?

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
What? What role are they going to have in the game?

Are they just NPC's in 1 level or something?
My guess is Daroach can summon a chest which will cause them to appear and chase it, and allies can pick the chest up. Try and steer them into enemies

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton

I can't get more hyped for this!!!! Absolutely amazing!!!! It's so nice to see Squeak Squad finally get SOOOOO MUCH LOOOOOVE!!!

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Updates out, Daroach is leaps and bounds the most fun of the new Dream Friend.

I'm currently in the middle of his Guest Star, can't wait to hear his final boss theme.

Top Bottom