• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I demoted Sudai to Bride's Maid because he didn't come to this. But I still <11 him anyway.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yay Finnally Brawl Results! i can do shoutouts now.

M2k- It crazy how Different your play from alot of other metaknights. Had no idea what i was doing against you.

Meep- Thanks For the Advice regauridng my ICs, I love wathcing yours climbers theyre to sexy and fancy.

hrBUT- NIce friendlys in our hotel rooms. Crazy 50 cent MMs. Good job at the tourney you definetly surprised me more then everyone at this tourney.

Chudat- IC Dittos, Meep warned me about that Lol. Close matches & legit strategy.

GDX- Norfair'd Lol. Too good. Good Friendlys.

Pyrospark- Never heard of you till this tourney but you definetly turned some heads. you would have place alot higher if u had IC practice. Shame you lost to both me and meep. Good **** being Hrnut though.

Dr. Pee Pee- To legit in both melee and brawl. Too Good. I didnt expect much from you in brawl but you definetly surprised me.

Hungrybox- Werid but good.

NC-Echo- 1 of the best olis i played. Needs to work on your temper a bit but definetly chill dude when hes calm.

Greg- Would only got to play once this tourney though we play all the time. Would have liked to play you more though. Good job in dubz.

Stingers - Fun friendlys Great rob, Felt that you should have definetly placed higher in the tourney.

Plasma Pikmin- ONLY LEGIT PLAYER REPPING SOUTH CAROLINA

Pyronic star- You never fail to hype yourself up more then your placings. Lol.

Anyone else i missed let me know and ill give you a shout out, people i see all the time you dont need shoutouts so dont ask!

HERB was to fun! good match in both melee and brawl :D <3

_- CURA

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

M2k- It crazy how Different your play from alot of other metaknights. Had no idea what i was doing against you.

Meep- Thanks For the Advice regauridng my ICs, I love wathcing yours climbers theyre to sexy and fancy.

hrBUT- NIce friendlys in our hotel rooms. Crazy 50 cent MMs. Good job at the tourney you definetly surprised me more then everyone at this tourney.

Chudat- IC Dittos, Meep warned me about that Lol. Close matches & legit strategy.

Pyrospark- Never heard of you till this tourney but you definetly turned some heads. you would have place alot higher if u had IC practice. Shame you lost to both me and meep. Good **** being Hrnut though.

Dr. Pee Pee- To legit in both melee and brawl. Too Good. I didnt expect much from you in brawl but you definetly surprised me.

NC-Echo- 1 of the best olis i played. Needs to work on your temper a bit but definetly chill dude when hes calm.

Greg- Would only got to play once this tourney though we play all the time. Would have liked to play you more though. Good job in dubz.

Stingers - Fun friendlys Great rob, Felt that you should have definetly placed higher in the tourney.

Anyone else i missed let me know and ill give you a shout out, people i see all the time you dont need shoutouts so dont ask!

_- CURA
i apologize and agree, no more hyping for me, no worries

GG's to everyone i played

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion

_- CURA
Anime Charleston Monthlies (Brawl-Melee) - North Charleston SC - June 13th

1st - everlasting yayuhzz [MetaKnight]
2nd - Plasma Pikmin [Olimar]
3rd - ARS [Snake]
4rd - Devin [ Marth]

teehee, ur funni

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Cura! Yay does represent SC too though, moreso Melee than Brawl, I think.

But still, great tourney, my first regional one. Pretty good experience, and nice meeting everyone there! =]

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Thanks Cura! Yay does represent SC too though, moreso Melee than Brawl, I think.

But still, great tourney, my first regional one. Pretty good experience, and nice meeting everyone there! =]
I didn't even know you were there LOL. I just see "Plasma Pikmin" on the bracket while I was up there commentating and was like wtf? We could've teamed again ;)

R3N0

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who was supportive and helped us get G$ outta jail and stuff etc.

Good games everyone.. in case you dont remember me, I'm the asian with the hot red hair.
Yah that was me.
I'm mad sexy.
And Good matches everyone in pools.
Cyrain im coming for u ;)
also hbox. man no johns. ill get u next time 4 sho.

also.. that venue during brackets.. MAD COLD. :'(
tope lol u tricked me. your fox is 2 good.
and i hate sheik dittos i suck.
anyway.. gg all.
toasty thx for making the trip.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Toasty- lol I still suck at Melee but I have fun with counter picks.

Floats all dai son. :colorful:

rhan

Smash Hero
Doubles Loser's and Grand Finals For Melee will go up soon. Some time this weekend for sure.

Fawk Brawl.

rhan

Smash Hero
Only the doubles from Melee. I wasn't there for Brawl and my setup wasn't the one below the desk. I know that TV was recording but I have no idea who was the record-er.

Ask Vilt or BEHR who was recording those.

Someone get M2K those videos!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Abridged Shoutouts?!

Dull: We never got drunk. >.>

Stongers: We never MM'ed. And you never counterpicked with me. I'm calling fail on your part this tourney. Good **** in Brawl Dubbs though.

PP: Watching you play melee was a transcendent experience. You're like my favorite melee smasher. You need to teach me how to be good at Falco. And I wish we would have friendlied in Barl. Are you going to PLURs Low tier?

Toasty Toooooooast: Counterpicking, dawg. It was a ton of fun. B+ at 6 in the morning was hilarious. Go Rainbow Cruise!

Yay: Hey, Bro. Bro you're doing it wrong. You need to Forward Smash. No, that's an Up tilt. Come on bro, Forward Smash.

Dark Hart: Good pools matches. Clearly, I have improved a bit ;)

JCaez: Good games in B+ / Talking in the room entryway because it was so **** crowded.

Vilt: Our commentary was the best. Agreed.

Karn: Karn is the most unintentionally funny person I've ever met. Good doubles in melee.

PLUR: I'll try to be at your low tier thing. You definitely should have counterpicked. our friendlies in melee were alot of fun.

Chu: **** me in Brawl and Melee, fine. Good matches in melee, I'm glad I got to play you. On poke floats, lol.

G-Reg: Green Greeeeeeens. Your Falcon is still legit, and I was amazed at how good your Snake was. Fun times.

Jim: We smoked like 8 times, lolololol.

Smith: I felt like such an enabler. Just the same, Fight Night Round 4, lol.

PB&J: Is hilarious. And loud. But hilarious.

Malk: BlazBlue. Thanks for the Tager tips. My game just got so much better.

Knorr: Don't get grabbed.

Shady: Good games in BB. I hate Arakune players now.

Sushi: Really good job getting 5th in Brawl. **** Metaknight.

Meep: Good friendlies we played. Your Climbing Ice folk are scary good.

Mits: lol Metaknight. Good games in Brawl before singles started / I got lost, lol.

Duo: Goooood Fox. We still need to Fox ditto.

Charizard: HE'S SO ANGRY!

B+: Is amazing

Melee: is amazinger.

Brawl normal: I got too high. lol. I would have placed decently though, trufax.

Everyone else: Is unimportant, because I didn't friendly / play / counterpick Green Greens with.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I'll do my minuscule shout-outs. :)

Yay-Thanks for the ride, dude. It was fun sleeping together too. Oh and swimming... WAH WAH WAH WAH!

PP-Friendlies teams were fun. Your Falco is WAY too good, sir.

Toasty-DANG! Ness for God tier. Your Ness is like the best ever. To say the least.

TRC-Why didn't you go?...

Smith-Little bro, that ONE friendly CF ditto was good stuff. We should play more next time.

Hart-You don't have an "E" in your name. You're an awesome dude, we should play next time. Hopefully I'll see you at TO5!

Hungrybox-You could've gotten 1st in Melee singles. No johns. ;)

Vilt-Good job being TO, sir. Your diddy is sexy, just like you! :) :)

Foxy-Next time we Falco ditto, neither of us should sandbag. We have state pride on the line. :) You're a cool guy though, and next time I want a legit match. Maybe MM Fox ditto? Or something? Holla back.

Scar-Next time we play, I'll win. You're a great guy though, just as I figured you would be in person.

G-Reg-See "Scar." :p

SleepyK-DANG SON! You had to be the coolest guy at HERB2. We didn't get to play, but next time I expect a few Melee friendlies. Amiryte?

Chu-Should've listened to us and gone Snake. :(

Everyone else-Thanks for making the smash community better than every other gaming community. Smash>Halo/Marvel/etc. for life. :) Melee will never die!

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. Just let me know and I'll fix it. :)

In case anyone's wondering, I'm the guy who owned the pink TV. :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You had the pink TV? Hahaha ****.

@Crio: Thanks bro. <3 Sadly I won't be at PLUR's, but I'm definitely up for teaching you about Falco. Pew pew and all that. myes

Foxy

Smash Master
Foxy-Next time we Falco ditto, neither of us should sandbag. We have state pride on the line. :) You're a cool guy though, and next time I want a legit match. Maybe MM Fox ditto? Or something? Holla back.
I was totally still going to MM you for pride and money and names, but after beating you in both the singles and doubles tournament I felt that I proved any point I needed to make with a MM and that it would be kinda unfair to make the challenge.

We had fun sandbag matches though, rollout into the government cheese...

Top Bottom