• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm sorry SoVA. You bros are too cool.

Dang Cactuar you're too good.

I'll chip in some for the internet card so that those who couldn't make it can watch.

I'll try to record as much as possible.

Vilt

Smash Lord
if i get one at cricket, it would be $60 bucks plus $25 activation fee and then I gotta get the monthly plan. o.o $40 bucks a month. I could turn it off but I'll check up on the venue. **** getting so close is making me mad busy.

BEHR

Smash Hero
if i get one at cricket, it would be $60 bucks plus $25 activation fee and then I gotta get the monthly plan. o.o $40 bucks a month. I could turn it off but I'll check up on the venue. **** getting so close is making me mad busy.
Bring my Wii back and my Memory card I need to practice D:

Also get on AIM or MSN.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
M2K needs a Brawl partner.
Wow, what a funny coincidence because Ali (I've Jihad it) just messaged me and told me that he can't stay for Brawl lol.

Anyone good in Brawl unpartnered? I'm currently the best in NC at Brawl and I play/main Marth, and I'll do my best not to hold anyone back.

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
I can't go. Problems with school. I'm not sure if SlasherKing, TheDCNinja, and RedTheGhost found another ride.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
I need a teammate.

Also, I will be bringing my recording equipment, but I have no laptop. If anyone has a laptop I can tell you what you need to use my recording equipment.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Any extra melee time should be devoted to Melee Crews.

The pakman car would **** crews.

@Pakman
u main luigi? are you good? cus oli and wigi r amazing in teams... and my teammate dropped out
Haha I am just doing Melee. Sorry bro.

For real JMAN and HBK aren't coming now. SOMEONE TEAM WITH ME.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
can anyone do a fellow smasher a favor??? =D

well...if you play or are willing to play Brawl that is...my friend might be down for playing some Melee since he used to a bit back in the day, but I know he mostly plays Brawl. He's originally from SoVa but he's down in Greensboro right now for some school related thing, I think, and he's looking for some people to smash with...

if you can help, please PM me and I'll send you his number. [his tag is D0N and he plays DK/Zelda if anyone cares]

PB&J

Smash Hero
if anybody is going to the venue tonight..me and a few others will be there so if u can call me to hang out..we will have fun...631-484-0733

PB&J

Smash Hero
me and scar need to do commentary...and scar pick your phone up next time i call..see u punks in the morning and pakman lets team son

Top Bottom