• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB1; Greensboro, NC -*PRICING UPDATED**NEW VENUE* MELEE+Brawl; 3/21-22

Savedge

Smash Apprentice
**** two threads... anyway im bringin my own melee setup... if anyone spins a brawl disk in my **** ima be pissed.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this. Probably my biggest tournament yet so I'm pretty pumped. Bringing my own Melee setup and I need a place to stay.

SAVEDGEEEEEEEEEEEE

Scar

#HarveyDent
really excited to see MD/VA melee back in action

i played omni for a few hours yesterday and let me tell you guys that he is still BEASTING it

Vilt

Smash Lord
Imma do my best Rhan. If I can afford it. I will get an internet card that I can just hook up to my computer and at least stream some matches. You need to come **** it.

lord karn

Smash Master
You Georgia guys can stay at my apartment, but it's like 45 minutes away from the venue. You'd need to bring sleeping bags because I think there are a lot of other people staying with me as well.

rhan

Smash Hero
Imma do my best Rhan. If I can afford it. I will get an internet card that I can just hook up to my computer and at least stream some matches. You need to come **** it.
I'm trying man.... SoVA fails when Toasty is the only one that really travels out of state. :(

Just do these things for me:
-Record lots!
-Results up an hour after the tourney!
-Not make this COT4! LOL Don't get the LAPD to crash this ****!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
really excited to see MD/VA melee back in action

i played omni for a few hours yesterday and let me tell you guys that he is still BEASTING it
MD has been picking up a lot of Melee speed but VA hasn't unfortunately...and YES I just played him this past weekend and ugh...I was shook :(

I'm trying man.... SoVA fails when Toasty is the only one that really travels out of state. ever organizes anything.
Fixed.

Top Bottom