• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB **Hardcore Extreme Rage Beatdown Results**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ja

Smash Journeyman
I was the guy with red hair and the black Dream Theater hoodie.

I met a lot of new people so if you aren't mentioned, don't think anything of it. Everyone I met was chill, and I enjoyed the tourney.

L0zr - You were really friendly and gave me lots of good tips. Your cf and fox are both beast. Congrats on beating m2k in doubles.

PP - Good to see you again, your falco is nastier than ever. Gj beating m2k in doubles.

Jason - Nice meeting you, sorry about your controller idk what happened to it :(. I'll definetly want a rematch some time. :D

C - You ***** me, thanks for the tip, hopefully I'll be returning the favor someday.

Plur - Good seeing you again, fun to be around as always.

Wife - You were really nice, gave me some good tips. You have a nasty peach.

Josh - Cool seeing you again. You have a lot of good alts, I want a rematch at some time.

BOSS - Good doc, wtb rematch.

Vilt - You were pretty chill, fun playing with you. Thanks for the tourney bro.

Carol - Cool playing with you, you have a good fox. I'm surprised anyone in SC still plays, I'll need to visit you sometime.

Scar - Nice to put a face on you, wish we got a chance to play. Grats on beating Tope.

Pacman - Thanks for all the friendlies, you ***** me.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Chillin: Your snake is too good and I appreciate you putting up with all the NC yelling after your lose to Ragnarok since I am well aware you could have just gone Dedede and probably won. You'll have to excuse it, since we were just happy for him.
yea i was considering using falco/ddd but winner of us fought m2k anyway, and that was only like the 2nd round of the tourney. it was basically a tossup which side of the loser's bracket would be better to land in, and i think chu/azen ended up on the other side so it turned out well

D

Deleted member

North Carolina traffic laws are ********. I have a mandatory court date. I either have to go or hire a lawyer to stand in my place.
VA is worse. If someone hits you, you have to pay for your own car. If someone ****ing wrecks your car, too bad.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
is there a bracket for melee singles anywhere?
NC has a history of... losing the brackets. I'm not sure if Vilt/BEHR still have it.

Fun tournament.

North Carolina traffic laws are ********. I have a mandatory court date. I either have to go or hire a lawyer to stand in my place.
What happened?

Blackjack was the best at this tourney lets do it again at the next HERB. :3
Speaking of the next HERB, when were you guys planning on having it?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
yea i was considering using falco/ddd but winner of us fought m2k anyway, and that was only like the 2nd round of the tourney. it was basically a tossup which side of the loser's bracket would be better to land in, and i think chu/azen ended up on the other side so it turned out well
Yeah the very next set I played after ours was against chu. And I think your next set was against DUB, who I play almost every day. Things worked out ok. Good matches, you have an amazing snake.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I like how you knew whoever won was gonna lose the next one :(

BEHR

Smash Hero
Shoutouts.

H2Yl: You guys are so cute. <3 anyways thanks for coming out and I hope you enjoyed the tourney.Sorry that brackets are a little ****ed up but thats the best we could do.

Tope: I love your beard I want one when I get as old as you.

Cyrain: Too ****ing Tall

Scar: I lvoe your Falcon and thanks fro coming down here.

Pakman: Did not get to see your Luigi well thanks for coming.

Wife: I love seeing Cosme Old Skool Melee players.

YAYZ- You are the best man team with me even tho I suck.

PBJ- You are welcome for the Purple Drank and the housing. :3

Fullmetal: You are mad chill and I like your Marth. I'll try to come to TO5

Soft: Get the hell out of my house. JK man good stuff at HERB.

Chaddd: Poke Floats is awesome.

Wes: You are mad chill man hopefully I get to see you again.

PP: I love you

Bill: I love you.

Karn: I love you

Lozr: I love you

Jim: I love you

Stingers:best brawl match ever

Savendge: It really nice playing you. :3

M2K: Good stuff at Brawl and Melee I want to get ***** by you.

Pinehurst- Always nice to see you ******s. <3

PLUR- **** good cheesecake

Mike: im going to miss you when you go to CT

Cam: You finally came to a tournament.

Lucas: August is the next HERB you should have been here. ):

If I forgot you sorry. ):

Hopefully at the next HERB so many people dont bail out.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Screw long shout outs.

I love the NC and VA crews. Everybody is so ****ing sweet.

Super proud of how well Adam and Kevin did in teams and in singles. Unfortunately all the cats from VA were playing really well too. :[

Special shouts to Savedge, Tope and Cyrain for sharing a hotel room and being in general really awesome guys always. I really want sound clips of Tope yelling his favorite phrases; I'd probably set them as my desktop sounds. RAAAPEEEE

And shouts to Chu, of course. What a guy, that Chu.

Also, it was really awesome of M2K, Wife, Scar and probably several others to come from so far away. All really talented and really cool guys. Except M2K who is too evil at Melee to be cool. haha I foudn myself yelling "Oh god it was gay" after almost every stock.

In conclusion, good sh*t.

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
Kuja is a thong wearing freak.
But FF9 is amazing, best on the PSX (gameplay wise)
Not as amazing at FF6 though.
lmao yes Kuja was a thong wearing freak. Yes he was a psycho. And yes i thought he was a woman at first... but he was strong as hell lol. and FINALLY someone who agrees with me that FFIX was the best psx FF game. I always get that VII was the best and i have to say that IX was. ha ha good to know im not the only one lol.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Vilt, Behr and pink hair girl: Good **** for putting this on. I had a pretty good time.

Billbillbill: I going to take a dump on your chest. It has to happen.

Stingers: Thanks for teaming with me, even if Zero Gamer is better.

Zero Gamer: He's mine! <3

TC: Dude, good **** back at Bill's place.

Adam: Same as TC's shoutout.

Malk: Seeing you always makes me happy. =3

Ragnar0k: Good ****, bro.

Seth: Good matches, man. I wish I could have given you a bit more of a challenge, but it didn't happen.

Rest of NC: I love all you bros soooo much.

M2K: I lol'd when you thought I was Hat.

Reflex: Wow, I thought I knew how to fight Lucas. Too good, man.

Boss: Sorry about not going for those MMs you asked for. I don't really go in for MMs much, just out of habit. --Honestly, I might as well have just given you the money if I had accepted ^^

GAwes

Hidden Boss
Shout outs

1) Mah *****s - you know who you are, and i love all of you whether ive known you for years or just met you at this tourney.
2) Scar - Scar *****, if you beat him, you most likely cheated, im being serious.
3) ******* - a lot of you are *******, i dont like you.
4) Everyone else - keep smashing, and possibly develop a personality
5) Weeaboos - Humans are humans, thats it. . . if you are going to try to be something else try to be like He-man or, if you must try to be japanese and a cat at least be a thundercat. Go get a job and listen to some Knights of the Abyss or some Waylon Jennings

Road trip 09 happening this july, see a lot of you Atlantic north doods then, if i dont see you before obvioulsy. . .

Shout outs

1) Mah *****s - you know who you are, and i love all of you whether ive known you for years or just met you at this tourney.
2) Scar - Scar *****, if you beat him, you most likely cheated, im being serious.
3) ******* - a lot of you are *******, i dont like you.
4) Everyone else - keep smashing, and possibly develop a personality
5) Weeaboos - Humans are humans, thats it. . . if you are going to try to be something else try to be like He-man or, if you must try to be japanese and a cat at least be a thundercat. Go get a job and listen to some Knights of the Abyss or some Waylon Jennings

Road trip 09 happening this july, see a lot of you Atlantic north doods then, if i dont see you before obvioulsy. . .
this deserves to be seen more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom