• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Helping me with my Brawl Mod

64smashmaster3ds

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKMNMaster
3DS FC
3368-3792-2945
Switch FC
SW-8128-4432-7031
Hello everyone, I've been working on a Brawl mod for some years and it's barely stable. This mod is based on Brawl instead of Project M since I felt it's too overrated for a base and I want to keep the Pokemon Trainer in the roster. Anyways, my mod uses a combination of Brawl Minus and Project M elements with some extras.
Features:
-Smash 3 textures,
-Independent Pokemon, ZSS, and Zelda/Shiek,
-Playable Alloys
-Lucina replaces Marth
-Individual Stock Icons
-All-star VS
-Some edited Event Match
Planned:
-New fighters
-More stages
-More textures/costumes
-New All-star mode
-Adding some unused Brawl Beta elements (If possible)
Of course, there are many problems. BrawlEx is not working for some reason, some Solo modes crash the game, some characters/textures crash the game, etc.
This post is asking for your help. Can you please help me fix my mod and build a better hack. PM me if you would like to help adding and fixing my mod.
Thank You.

Last edited:

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
How does on mod brawl? I've played PM, and I've checked out brawlbox using PM files, but I haven't been able to get into it very deep. For example in Brawlbox, I have found some textures, but character textures are always crazy looking so editing one well doens't seem within my league. The best I have been able to do is change some stage textures.

I am more interested in modding PM, but don't know really how to continue. Any help?

64smashmaster3ds

Smash Cadet
NNID
PKMNMaster
3DS FC
3368-3792-2945
Switch FC
SW-8128-4432-7031
Anyone great with screenshots?
I'm working on some new event matches and I need some pictures that will match the new event. Anyone would like to help?

Top Bottom