• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help

poohbear32

Smash Rookie
Hey guys if I was to post a video of my friend playing, would you guys be able to help me him figure out where he can get punished by a fox?

AUS

Smash Cadet
Sure, post the video and I could look at some times where he leaves himself open or uses some bad options

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
The first thing I noticed about samus is how he isn't playing very reactively. He is constantly making the first move, and when he does go defensive he was generally predictable, and often mistimed it. My advice is to study that video and watch how he approaches and try to counter that. That was a pretty solid samus all in all though.

poohbear32

Smash Rookie
The first thing I noticed about samus is how he isn't playing very reactively. He is constantly making the first move, and when he does go defensive he was generally predictable, and often mistimed it. My advice is to study that video and watch how he approaches and try to counter that. That was a pretty solid samus all in all though.
Oh bro thanks but I meant like he was playing against a samus he plays falco. Thanks tho I will watch the video because I'm pretty sure he will be there on Sunday too

Top Bottom