• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Zelda

AUS

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, for a long time now I have been a Sheik main and am getting to be quite good, the only problem is when I am way to far off the stage and need to switch to Zelda to recover and land on the stage it can sometimes be hard to find a moments piece to down B again. So could anyone tell me some good moves that are fast and knock an opponent away long enough for me to down b?

Perfecthell4

Smash Apprentice
Bair is faster than Fair, Fair is stronger. They both require speetspot spacing though, so if you dont feel comfortable with them:
Dsmash for days
If the opportunity for a grab arises, Uthrow -> Fair/Bair (again must sweetspot)
Sometimes you can spam Bair while moving away from the opponent and just kind of drift into the proper sweet spot range

Last edited:
Top Bottom