• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with up air

Boardwalk

Smash Cadet
hey this is my first thread here. i would consider myself a low/mid level falcon. have my shffls down good. but my up airs never seem to string together very nicely. my friends mostly play heavier characters (ike, ganon, link, charizard) and i feel like they should be combo food for me. i still get some pretty nice combos but i always struggle getting nice up air strings on them. i know that they are also pretty low level players and are probably di'ing in most of the time. am i supposed to be trying to hit them with my feet or with my body? do i want to do earlier or later uairs in my jumps?
any help would be appreciated

HiroProtagonist

Smash Apprentice
You preferably want to hit them with the up air late in your jump so you can l cancel it and dash into another one. Alternatively, you can double jump and up air them again, possibly landing on a platform depending on location and percent

Top Bottom