• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Sm4sh Modding?

ConduitZX

Smash Rookie
Okay so i know this isnt the best place to ask but I've asked literally everywhere else and got no response and Im getting kind of desperate lol.
All I need is a dump of the EU/PAL version of the game. I've tried making my own but it never works for me (doesnt freeze on splash screen like its supposed to). I can get mods to work, but only from pre-packaged mod builds. I cant find a clean dump of the game to import mods of my own choosing into. I know people cant outright provide links or anything of the sort due to it being illegal, but if someone could at least point me as to where I can look I would be so thankful <3

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
Okay so i know this isnt the best place to ask but I've asked literally everywhere else and got no response and Im getting kind of desperate lol.
All I need is a dump of the EU/PAL version of the game. I've tried making my own but it never works for me (doesnt freeze on splash screen like its supposed to). I can get mods to work, but only from pre-packaged mod builds. I cant find a clean dump of the game to import mods of my own choosing into. I know people cant outright provide links or anything of the sort due to it being illegal, but if someone could at least point me as to where I can look I would be so thankful <3
I thought mods are only for PC but i did already mod ssb4? Youre do you mean mod in WiiU.

Last edited:
Top Bottom