• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with R.O.B

Echorosia

Smash Rookie
Hi I have been playing smash for 5 weeks and I loved ROB as he suits my playstyle and I never got bored of him. I consider myself above average or decent at him. I would like to have some help on some matchups or help for a secondaey. I do fairly well against mid to low tiers as rob but when im vsing any high tier I can't really do much since I am getting juggled and dying. I am thinking of using Cloud as a secondary to do better against high tier and possibly have 2 main for different tiers if that is possible. I appreciate for some help.
(I play on the 3ds ver)

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
That's ROBs biggest problem, getting juggled by high tiers and what not. You just have to get used to it and work around it, choosing a secondary is a common and good option.

Cylent

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cylent.x
An important thing to learn against high tiers is proper di out of combos, this goes along way.
As for secondaries, I picked up Rosa. Her play style is a similar fashion to rob and covers those pesky high tier MUs.

Top Bottom