• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with mr. game and watch

haydyn

Smash Cadet
I have been playing melee lately and i have unlocked all of the characters and beaten classic with them but Mr game and watch still hasn't come to challenge me and i think its a glitch.
has this happened to anyone else before?
I don't know why this has happened but if anyone knows how to fix this without 1000 matches.

Crezyte

Smash Apprentice
You can check to see if you have really beaten classic with every character by looking to the side of the score screen. If you see the little smash icon, then you have beaten classic with that character. But, if you just see a score, thats the furthest you've gotten with that character.

I've never heard of someone's game glitching out to the point where they couldn't unlock GnW.

haydyn

Smash Cadet
You can check to see if you have really beaten classic with every character by looking to the side of the score screen. If you see the little smash icon, then you have beaten classic with that character. But, if you just see a score, thats the furthest you've gotten with that character.

I've never heard of someone's game glitching out to the point where they couldn't unlock GnW.

yeah all of the characters so far all have the little ball symbol next to their score, i even spent hours doing classic with all the characters AGAIN and still no game and watch.

Top Bottom