• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U HELP WITH MODS PLEASE

xerick.hernandez

Smash Rookie
NNID
elmascachicles
I want to get mods, but I have never done it before. Can anyone help me on informing me how I can do it and also where I can get mods. I don't really know how it works. Do I get multiple mods and they all work at the same time or do I switch between mods before playing the game? I'm mainly just looking for character costume mods, nothing that will actually change the gameplay. It would be great if any of you guys can help me out with this!

LucinaNab1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SSB311007Bond
You're kind of late to the party as the new way to get through the firmware only has a 1/10 chance of working. When I started modding about 7 months ago, I used Etika's modding tutorial. There are two parts, but I think they're pretty straightforward. To actually get started though, you'll need an SD card that can go in both your console and your PC.

Ad3n

Smash Rookie
There's 2 videos you need to watch in order for it to be hooked up. It's pretty easy to do. It works 90-100% of the time. People saying the 10% thing haven't looked deep enough.

Watch GameInCanadas How to install Haxchi and star eightninetys Wii U 5.5.2 how to load Sm4sh mods with Sd cafiine

If you have any other questions or need help I can go into discord with you to hook you up

Last edited:
Top Bottom