• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Help with home run contest

Aoi Yui

Smash Rookie
NNID
Shiki
3DS FC
1736-3974-1734
I'm very annoyed I've played home run contest at least 50 times and can't even get the first achievement. my record is 475.7. I've tried the gannondorf trick and I suck. I can't even do 3 smashes in a row. Is there another way that doesn't involve perfect timing.
Edit: so far I've managed to smash 3 times in a row 3 times but it landed in the wrong place all 3 times.
Edit 2: whoever removed the mechanic that allows you to hold a to smash needs a reality check.
Edit 3: Still trying to smash consistently.

Last edited:

the.tok

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2767-0503-3415
For the first achievement, you only need 300m AFAIK, and I think it is 1 km for the last one

With roy it is even easier to get more than 2 km IMO
Just get it to high %age and charge neutral B (about 5 sec) as close as possible to the bag

And for ganondorf, you can use one or 2 smashes, and then do a bunch of ftilts

There is a youtube series called "home run contest made easy" that can help you with any characters :)

Pixel_

Smash Ace
Sounds like you need to practice basic controls before doing this. Which controller are you using?

Top Bottom