• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with fast-fallers?

Ryuphoton

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryuphoton
3DS FC
2552-4567-9907
Hello! So I am new to picking up Luigi in Smash 4, as I figured that I would start playing him more since I already play him in other games, but I need some help. I play versus a decent fox main, and I have trouble getting things set up with down throw. Do I rack up some percent before I try down throw, or are there some combos that I am unaware of on fast-fallers? Thanks!

Jackguti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jackguti
Down throw to up smash early and then once you get to higher percentage go for some of luigis bread and butter combos. Fox is also very easy to gimp if you have the mash

RequiemRedStar

Smash Cadet
you can downthrow to dsmash at 0 percent against fox and falcon and maybe a few others. After that, what he said above

RobC

Smash Rookie
Also from about 10% try down throw, up tilt, regrab, pummel, down throw, B&B combos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom