• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with BrawlBox/PSA SpecialHi

KemonoNemesis

Smash Rookie
NNID
NemesisAstarotte
I've been messing around with modding characters for only a little while so I'm a amateur. I've been looking for two things and I didn't really want to revive old old topics to ask a question. I've been looking for two things in regard to the SpecialHi animation:

1) When using Up-Special in-game, how and where do you code in to be able to reverse your up-special (As in facing left, then up special to the right)?

2) The character PSA I'm editing has a Up-Special that moves horizontal, how and where do I change it so I can remove all the horizontal movement and change it to vertical movement?

For the second one, I've been searching in PSA on anything that would look like it would influence horizontal movement but found really nothing that tied with Up-Special. In Brawlbox, I even went as far to change the animation to go vertically instead of horizontally, but the move still went horizontal in-game.

Would anyone be willing to help me with these questions? Screenshots would be appreciated!

Top Bottom