• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP WANTED

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Hello SmashBoards!

I am part of a group that is working on four characters for project m:

Shantae

Zero

Shovel Knight

and Kumatora

I'm looking for people with a knowledge of psa who would like to help out with this.

Here's the link to our discord channel: https://discord.gg/JN9Rhdf
Do you have animators? If you have animations i'll psa sk for sure, an shantae i'll consider depending on my schedule. Also, ideally I'd like to work closely with the animators cause I have a few ideas i'd like to bounce around.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
A. Your on your own with that one
B. Which Zero? Kirby or 999?
C. Already Exists
D. In development by someone else already.
Shantae should be made. And the sk mod that exists is straight trash lol. But I'm still waiting to hear if there are any animators working on these!

Pikifan4IndigoCobra57

Smash Apprentice
Oh X Zero..... Okay. Yoshi2410 is making Kumatora. The moveset has been (mostly) finalized and is (hopefully still) in development.

Edit: Also, I'm not being mean,but with Shante, I've never played it. Anyway, since I haven't I couldn't help at all because i can't program and couldn't come up with idea's for movesets.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Hello SmashBoards!

I am part of a group that is working on four characters for project m:

Shantae

Zero

Shovel Knight

and Kumatora

I'm looking for people with a knowledge of psa who would like to help out with this.

Here's the link to our discord channel: https://discord.gg/JN9Rhdf
Hey did you see what I said about sk and shantae? Do u have animators? I'd love to work with u guys and psa the characters (especially sk)

Top Bottom