• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help us get melee to the tournament!

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
no problem. suddenly Melee is 100 votes away from first place. keep the votes coming in, everyone.

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
hey guys! we got this ****! hahaha 1st place atm! :) whoever is asking about the melee scene in CR, we r not the biggest community but we have some ppl,and we love melee <3, even tho we r not the best :p
http://smashcr.com/index.php?topic=104.0 u r welcome to check it out! sry vids r not that recent, we never record, we r lazy haha

thx again ppl!

oh the voting should be ending soon, im really not sure what the store has planned..

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Hey freestylin, you should try to figure out just when the voting ends and how many of the top games will get tournaments. Melee is currently 8 votes behind LoL. I just don't want to see all the votes go to waste.

Church

Smash Cadet
hey guys! we got this ****! hahaha 1st place atm! :) whoever is asking about the melee scene in CR, we r not the biggest community but we have some ppl,and we love melee <3, even tho we r not the best :p
http://smashcr.com/index.php?topic=104.0 u r welcome to check it out! sry vids r not that recent, we never record, we r lazy haha

thx again ppl!

oh the voting should be ending soon, im really not sure what the store has planned..
I'm moving from Costa Rica tomorrow! I've lived here for a year and a half and I have to admit, I never tried too hard to seek out the melee community. In retrospect, I wish I had. Just out of curiosity, is this mainly in the San Jose area? If I return here to live again, I'll be sure to more actively pursue the Costa Rican melee scene. Good luck to all of you guys in the future! I would have liked to smash with you.

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
@ church:
man i cant believe u missed out on that :( yeah its mainly san jose, we have some ppl from cartago as well... send me a PM in case u wanna know more :)

Top Bottom