• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help to complete the 100%

Deckete

Smash Cadet
Guys, I have some doubts about the three stages of SSBB. On stage Outside the Ancient Ruins, Battleship Halberd Exterior and The Subspace Bomb Factory (the bottom) are with flags. I've been on them many times to find secret doors, yellow cubes, but never managed to complete them. Just missing them for my adventure mode complete the 100%. Could you help me please?

P. S. I've completed the adventure mode, but lack reach 100%.

D

Deleted member

You have to get all yellow boxes. In subspace stages, you have to get all the characters. After beating the game, get Jigglypuff, Toon Link and Wolf. You need the entire roster in order to get 100%

Deckete

Smash Cadet
In another topic I found a guide explaining step by step to get everything and I managed to complete the 100%. More thanks for the help.

Top Bottom