• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help seibrik represent atl south at genesis!!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
As most of you know, the biggest tournament in smash history, Genesis, is coming up. As it turns out, Seibrik, one of the best brawl players in atlantic south is unable to attend at this point due to financial issues. Help him to represent FL and all of atlantic south in Cali, for potentially a 500+ tournament. I'm not at all asking for you to give him money, but give him the opportunity to earn it. Go to gigsssss. It's his last chance to be able to go, and if there isn't that big a turnout, he wont have the expenses to go. I think as of right now Me,Chops,Hbox,Colbol,Hrnut,Chaz a few more but dont remember are going but it would help to have our best player there too.

This is the guy who's been willing to give friendlies to anyone and everyone that's asked, and doesnt hesitate to pay for someone's meal, show your support!!! lol ;)

Pi

Smash Hero
I'll mm you in melee if you give me any tips you have to offer :)
Depending on how much $ I got will decide how much the match is for
But I know you don't like the ***** 1$ ****s so I'll try to accommodate

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol i'll just care about the game and knock him out to be a dyyyyyick (then drive the whole way there like i was plannin)

joke

seibrik, just b***h to your rich 'rents or sell your car or dip into savings if you really wanna go lol :colorful:

if i win gigs doubles or singles imma prolly go hahaha'

def. not gonna *** around with the bonds for some game tho

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol i'll just care about the game and knock him out to be a dyyyyyick (then drive the whole way there like i was plannin)

joke

seibrik, just blolframesbeslackinh to your rich 'rents or sell your car or dip into savings if you really wanna go lol :colorful:

if i win gigs doubles or singles imma prolly go hahaha'

def. not gonna *** around with the bonds for some game tho
parents are not rich, barely able to afford the home we have, i need the car to work, and i dont have savings, refer back to my first point.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
heh, my comments were meant to be ridiculous

good luck making the cash

try ebaying your fanny pack to some fanboy

Frames

DI
dam seibrik that sounds tough

its gonna be hard...we're collecting money for shiz and chops so fl donations are real tight right now

Rayku

Smash Lord
This is really awesome of you guys.

<3 smash players.

I can't go to Gigabits, sadly. I, too, am financially unstable.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
even though he's made more money off of tournaments than any person in florida (including Colbol)

good luck seibrik!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
rockcrock thats very true, im too nice, i already know. thats why for the time being im no longer splitting the pot, didnt do it the past two tournies and that was with chops of all people.

I dont plan on splitting for gigs, or if i somehow make it to playntrade...

i might start splitting again after i get back from genesis, especially if i make some money over there.

the real question is, will i split at genesis? o_O

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Seibrik, if you make it that far in Genesis, don't split it. :laugh:

I mean, if the top 3 agreed to split it, then they wouldn't really have the drive to fight an epic battle in the finals because there's no risk. No one wants the biggest Smash tournament this year to end like that.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Seibrik, if you make it that far in Genesis, don't split it. :laugh:

I mean, if the top 3 agreed to split it, then they wouldn't really have the drive to fight an epic battle in the finals because there's no risk. No one wants the biggest Smash tournament in the history of forever to end like that.
Fixed for a little bit of accuracy :)

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Lol Seibrik needs to win just when I decide to come back for a tournament...pretty ironic

hahaha. that would be absolutely epic... HRNUT would know what's up.

Seriously... if I were (hypothetically) to be able to take Seibrik out of the tourney... I would give myself the "Metaknight killer" title forever more... been aching for a rematch on a non-laggy TV for a long, long time.

What happened to the money you made off of other tourneys, though? (curiosity)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I remember him saying at Cameron's tournament that he spent about 2/3 of the money he won at a tournament the day before just on the trip back to Miami. :laugh:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
just get a lot of people to go to gigs,

hype it up

make it a nice start into the summer.
thought it's already started

florida's smash community is awesome

and seibrik shall take our money again

EVEN MORE AWESOME YEAH

OverLade

Smash Hero
Ugh, this is problematic.

I remember reflex needing money for his car at Tallahasee (probably the motivating factor him timing people out). When personal issues get involed in Smash tournaments it gets hard to just play for fun.

Anyway we'll get plenty of MK dittos so you'll be ready to wreck Tyrant. =D

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Thanks co18.... :)

But the way i see it, if i dont win gigs, i dont deserve to go to genesis in the first place...
stop being dumb, just because you don't win a tourney doesn't mean anything, if you don't win that just means you need to practice more b4 you go, so get yo stuff together...i'm trying to do that now, thats why i want to do lots of friendlies with everyone thats good at the next couple of tournies leading up to GENESIS

point being GET YO STUFF TOGETHER BRO!!!!

chckn

Smash Ace
Yeah I wanna start playing again. Anyone down for hyperbolic brawl chamber tomorrow? It's been a while -___-.

chckn

Smash Ace
Yeah man ****s been busy for me lately, but I got a few days to dedicate to brawl. Shoot me a text so that I can save your number, I got a new phone.

Top Bottom