• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP! Project M 3.6 hackles not working on wii u

Nintend0m

Smash Rookie
So I go on the wii menu on my wii u and put in my SD card, wait for about half a minute and then put my brawl disc in. I go to stage builder and it brings me to project M and it works fine from there. But if I go into a match with new charcters/ alts it freezes. Even if I don't do that, after one round of pm it goes back to brawl but all the characters are still there. Confirming it not working. Because if I go to an alt that is not in brawl it freezes. Yesterday it worked perfectly but I turned off my wii u and I've been trying to fix this ever since. Can someone please help me? Again. I'm using this on wii u with a 2gb Toshiba SD card.

ThoseUpAirsThough

Smash Apprentice
1. Is the SD Card formatted as "FAT32" and not maybe "NTFS"?
2. Do you have the boot.elf, codes folder, and projectm folder in the root of your SD card?

Nintend0m

Smash Rookie
It was actually my friend who did it for me so i had to ask him but he said he followed a tutorial so they must not be the problem, so he says

Top Bottom