• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help on how to USB load Brawl

Mk28

Smash Rookie
I recently just put Melee on my wii and its fully functional, now I want to put Project M onto it; however, I realized that I don't know how to put PM or Brawl onto my Wii and there are a ton of videos out there that aren't using homebrew like I did for Melee. Fortunately I have the isos I just don't know what to do with them.
With Melee I was able to use a GCRebuilder and Dios Mios to load it, but what programs am I supposed to use for putting PM and Brawl in? Can anybody help with my dilema?

armyman12345

Smash Apprentice
You use USB loader gx for brawl. When your done with that, ask how to add project m.

Mk28

Smash Rookie
You use USB loader gx for brawl. When your done with that, ask how to add project m.
How Would I use Loader GX for Brawl? I don't know how to add it into my USB as a readable file. Right now its a raw iso.

armyman12345

Smash Apprentice
Download wii backup manager. Put your usb drive in the computer. When you start up wbm, go to drive 1. Load the hard drive where it says "Inactive.". Go to files and load the iso. Select it, and transfer it to drive 1.

Mk28

Smash Rookie
Download wii backup manager. Put your usb drive in the computer. When you start up wbm, go to drive 1. Load the hard drive where it says "Inactive.". Go to files and load the iso. Select it, and transfer it to drive 1.
Thank you so much armyman, you've made my day. I can't get over how happy I am right now. Thank you so much

keato

Smash Rookie
But I do. posts like these save lives 5 years later. Take the complimenttt

Top Bottom