• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help needed, issues with dolphin/gc adapter

taysech

Smash Rookie
So I've been using the dolphin emulator for a while just to play gamecube games and just recently I've picked up melee. I would play mario kart dd and zelda and stuff with my xbox one controller. However, just recently I bought a gc adapter to play smash in particular but there has been an issue that happened with my gamecube controller adapter. I picked up the YTEAM gamecube adapter hence it was a best seller on amazon and I gave it a shot. It works well, I haven't really noticed any missed inputs or super delayed inputs but there is one major caveat. While I am playing smash or any other game with my gc controller, after about 5 minutes of playing, my fps significantly decreases. As soon as this happens all I have to do is move my mouse and all of a sudden it is back to normal but it happens again and again, is there any setting/fix to this? This didn't occur with my xbox one controller unless I was purposefully inactive for that approximate five minute mark. But when I went back to play with my xbone controller, it would run smoothly again. I've looked up fixes for this but I haven't really found any that work.

Top Bottom