• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Me

NarBäk

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4660-5701-9228
anybody has some tips for corrin?
i've been trying to play him/her
getting some results, but i want to improve

Indexxical!

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0469-2438-4789
If possible, post a few of your replays (losses preferred).

The thing you must remember is that you aren't trying to improve your *character* so much as you're trying to improve yourself. Work on your movement and make sure you aren't doing unnecessary things in neutral.

As far as Corrin herself goes, remember to use her bair to recover. Bair is one of her most important moves as it is safe on shield and kills. Utilize her tilts as they are all incredibly useful. I find myself using up tilt a lot thanks to the plethora of Battlefield stages we have now.

If you post some of your replays I can go into further analysis.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If possible, post a few of your replays (losses preferred).

The thing you must remember is that you aren't trying to improve your *character* so much as you're trying to improve yourself. Work on your movement and make sure you aren't doing unnecessary things in neutral.

As far as Corrin herself goes, remember to use her bair to recover. Bair is one of her most important moves as it is safe on shield and kills. Utilize her tilts as they are all incredibly useful. I find myself using up tilt a lot thanks to the plethora of Battlefield stages we have now.

If you post some of your replays I can go into further analysis.
I might actually take you up on that. Corrin's becoming my unexpected main in Ultimate-- she's very surprisingly fun to play-- but I skipped most of Smash 4's lifetime so I'm way behind the curve.

Top Bottom