• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me talk to a great.

Drodeka

Smash Journeyman
I want to personally speak with a great player of this game, either through direct messaging, or through skype/raidcall etc.

Obviously I have a few reasons for asking for this, but the primary is that I want fast, personal responses to my questions and ideas. I want to speak and share at a normal conversational rate and know that all responses I get will strictly be from a mind that has a stronger handle on the game than me.

Character, playstyle, background, all that stuff is irrelevant. All that matters is that many people consider them to be great and/or incredibly well informed with Smash Melee.

Recommendations and volunteers are both cool, and I apologize if this request seems selfish or conceited. Just figured hey, why not try?

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
You can always sub to a pro's Twitch if they do video analysis, or you could money match them at tournaments, or there might be some professionals that offer training services for a fee if you live near them. Not really sure but those are my ideas.

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
SleepyK is a god. He will help you get good if you actually want to.

Top Bottom